Temping

amslou

TTC No2
Reaction score
Just been to boots and while i was there i saw the digital thermometer and fertility diary they have thought £12.99 was a bit steep for a little book and a digital thermometer when i have seen them for £4.99 but got it anyway and its ace! It all comes in a really neat little organiser. I wasn't expecting that but its pretty cool. Will also keep it discreet which is great cos don't want to scare dh. He knows i have been taking my temp but i don't think he knows why though.

wow thanks 4 the post im going to go to boots to get one :hug:

good luck

What is the thermometer like? I have one of the cheap ones from Ebay, but I'm not sure how much I trust it. Does it beep or anything when the temp is reached?

I have this one as well and it is ace, it does beep tho when you turn it on and also when it has finished taking your temp. After you turn it off, when you turn it on again later it remembers your last temp, so I take my temp at 5am, then get the temp from it at about 8 am when I fill in my little book. There are also loads of pages in the book so you have a few years worth of cycles worth! The book also has a fair amount of into in it about taking your temp so very useful for first-timers.

thanks ald

yep it does beep when the time is up. its alright actually. only thing i noticed is that its sealed and so when the batteries run out you have to buy a new one but lets hope none of us are temping that long. it did take me a while before i managed to get it correct and beep but thats my fault cos i am special and i have never used one like that before. i have a forehead thermometer

cheack on ebay first ladies as sometimes theres a few brand new ones of these....they go for about £6 plus pnp i think,i was temped to get one of these.but then i found fertilityfriend online,i take my temp then log in and chart it on there...then i bought "taking charing of ur fertility" (highly recomend!) and this has pages n pages of empty charts n "notes" in the back :) but i just print my charts and put them in me own little book...but yeh them from boots r fab !! av look on ebay for sure !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->