Temporary hair dye

beth_terri

Reaction score
Have you ever used it? Was it good? How long did it last?

I'm going out dressed as Jessie j tomorrow night (didn't wanna be Gaga in the end), and I'm going to either dye my hair black or purple as I have the same style as her just brown.

I'm just scared that if I dye it purple ill have purple hair for weeks lol.

Xx

depends what dye your getting? you can get ones that wash out within 1 day but i think that is more of a spray on thing.. proper tempory die will last weeks..

It does depend! Tbh I would wig it :p

I used a boots temporary one to dye my hair dark brown, almost black, and my hair colour never went back at all :( I had to dye it back.

If you're going to do it I'd say the 1 night sprays are probably youre best bet though I'm not sure how much it would end up costing with how much you'd use for your hair length.

Proper temporary hair dye tends to stay in for something like 20 washes (though whenever I've used it it was much more like permanent :dohh:) x

I used a boots temporary one to dye my hair dark brown, almost black, and my hair colour never went back at all :( I had to dye it back.

If you're going to do it I'd say the 1 night sprays are probably youre best bet though I'm not sure how much it would end up costing with how much you'd use for your hair length.

Proper temporary hair dye tends to stay in for something like 20 washes (though whenever I've used it it was much more like permanent :dohh:) x

Did you use it on natural hair? Xx

Have you tried chalking? Jessie's a fan of purple streaks so it might be an idea?

Wigs generally look mince on me too but Primark have black ones in. I have the Primark light pink one and I actually really like wearing it, doesn't get that yukky tangled way

Did you use it on natural hair? Xx

I'd bleached it quite a few months before so that could have been why the temp took so well x

well the bottom of my hair is dyed pruple with crazy colour and it stays put so wouldnt recommend using that lol if you dont want it that colour all the time :) Mine is bright red dip dyed purple xx

I did it anyway. My hair before was natural and very dark so I'm hoping it comes out eventually lol as I now have purple hair :) I get a shock everytime I look in the mirror! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->