Tempting,help

sarahjane10

love my lil boy so much
Reaction score
hi ladies can you help me out, how do you do the temping, do i make a chart or what

Can i have some imformation plz

xxxxxx

Hi there - Go to FertilityFriend.com and sign up. Basic membership (which is free) will allow you to enter your temps each morning and it will do the chart for you making it easier. It will detect when ovulation has happened based on your temps. BBT (basal body temperature) is the temperature when your body just wakes up but you have not actually physically gotten up. It's important to do it while still in bed and before you start your morning activities to get the most accurate reading. It is also important to do it at the same time each day to get a better reading and better chart. If you can't try to make sure it's pretty much the same and if even that's not possible at least get a temp reading right when you wake up no matter what time it is to at least get something down. I put a note pad and a pencil and my thermometer right by my bed and have my cell there in case it's still dark outside (used as a flashlight!) to see the temp reading on the digital thermometer. Make sure your thermometer has a reading up to one decimal point (most do now so that shouldn't be a problem) and digital is definitely easier. There is lots of free info. on Fertility Friend about charting/temping as well as other ways to detect ovulation (cervical mucus changes, cervix texture and opening, etc.).

GOOD LUCK - I hope it's easy for you - fertilityfriend is pretty user friendly but let us know if you have issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->