Tentatively saying hello!

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well I got my very faint BFP last night on a cheapie and repeated it this morning with a blazing clear FRER and a digital test. Yay! I've only been trying two months, but because we were waiting for the right time (work wise) for over a year, it feels like this has been a loooooong time coming!

I am quite nervous and very aware of how early days this is. I even feel nervous writing here before 4 weeks - as if I might be tempting fater! I so hope this is a sticky bean! I think (hope) my hCG might be rising well because yesterday morning there was nothing on the FRER and this morning the line got to be nearly as dark as the control line. I hope that's a good sign!

I already have a little boy called Oscar who is 20 months old and to be honest, if this baby sticks, I am fully expecting it to be another little boy. I don't know why! I think I would rather have a girl to have one of each, but I know I would be more than delighted to have another beautiful little boy.

Looking forward to the next nine months! Happy and healthy nine months to everyone!

x

Congratulations! It's great to be able to talk about it on here especially when it's too soon to tell anyone else :thumbup:

Congratulations! I think i'm a week or so ahead of you but i'm still anxious that things will go wrong..... even though logically i know i cant 'jinx' it or anything.

Anyway. Hope we have sticky healthy babies. Congrats!!! Xx

Congratulations! I think i'm a week or so ahead of you but i'm still anxious that things will go wrong..... even though logically i know i cant 'jinx' it or anything.

Anyway. Hope we have sticky healthy babies. Congrats!!! Xx

Thanks ladies :D I am so excited. I don't feel pregnant yet and it feels weird to say "I'm pregnant." But I am so happy. Even if this doesn't end with a baby in my arms in 9 months time, I am so relieved to know my husband and I can still do this! I was plagued with irrational thoughts that we might have secondary infertility (nothing to back up that fear, just my active imagination!).

Congratulations to you too ladies :)

x

I know...I feel stupid even saying I'm pregnant so early as there's still so many risks and its just a ball of cells at this stage not a baby lol

Congratulations, I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Congrats :) I found out at 3 weeks 3 days time has flown by and I have my first scan on Friday :D

Thanks ladies :)

Starting to get a little bit more used to the idea that I'm pregnant again. I found myself in the supermarket automatically scanning labels on cheese to see if they had pasteurised milk in them or not, so something has switched on in my mind!

I hope time flies till my 12 week scan too saraaa, I hate this first bit where everything is such a worry about wondering whether the baby will make it!! Good luck at your scan.

x

Thanks can't wait!! :) The first couple of weeks dragged then I kept thinking god is it Tuesday already because that's when I go up a week :) think it went quick cuz I've been working a lot more and sleeping early too lol. Good luck with everything :) x

Can I join you ladies, I'm pregnant with number two and the first trimester always scares me, I've been cramping for the last few days but I know this happened in my last pregnancy too but still scares me, I would have been due af tomorrow and keep thinking I feel it coming, Its good to have people to share with xx

Oh and congrats to everyone xx

Welcome and congrats MichelleW!!! The first tri is scary! I've only been here 24 hours and I want to move on up. Going to be a long ten weeks :D

A happy and healthy nine months to you!

x

Welcome and congrats MichelleW!!! The first tri is scary! I've only been here 24 hours and I want to move on up. Going to be a long ten weeks :D

A happy and healthy nine months to you!

x

Aww thanks Squirrel, happy and healthy nine months to you too sweety xx

My cramping is bad but only bad when I am sat down. When I am on the move it seems to calm down. Hubby remembers me having the same issues with the last 2 pregnancies and he remembers me saying that after a couple of weeks they eased up. Xx

Congratulations!

You posted in ttc buddies thread a while a go and I wondered how you were doing. Out of that thread we have 4 ladies so far with bfps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->