Terra Nova

dizzydoll

Mammy to Caoimhe!
Reaction score
Watched the first 3 episodes last night. I'm not quite sure what to think. It seems a bit meh but has potential. Reminds me an awful lot of Lost. Really feel they could have spent a little more time in the future to set that part of the story.

I like it.... and it has some interesting accuracies that people don't think about.. for instance, having to have a mask at first to get used to the air(there would be more oxygen) and the moon being so big (because it would be ALOT closer)....but what about the asteroid... what will they do about that?

I was thinking that too!! They kinda seem to have gone back a little too far lol :) We'll have to see what comes of it now! I do like how they explained the time fracture and that it was an alternate time stream or whatever because that part was wreckin my head to start with thinking that it's all implausible because if they had gone back there'd be evidence in the future of it. I'm very intrigued to see what all the calculations and stuff OTG are about!!

i love it ! saying that tho the story line seems to be a bit predictable, but i'm hoping it surprises me :) x

Stupid baseball game is running OT so it's not on yet!!! grrrrr!

im on the fence on it tbh. i will watch another few episodes and see then. hope there will be lots of surprises and twists and turns.

I like it.... and it has some interesting accuracies that people don't think about.. for instance, having to have a mask at first to get used to the air(there would be more oxygen) and the moon being so big (because it would be ALOT closer)....but what about the asteroid... what will they do about that?

OH actually did the math and the moon wouldn't have been nearly that big :haha:

We are huge sci fi nerds so we like the show. I don't think it will last though as it's delightfully cheesy - something you would've seen on Sci Fi Network.

OH actually did the math and the moon wouldn't have been nearly that big :haha:

We are huge sci fi nerds so we like the show. I don't think it will last though as it's delightfully cheesy - something you would've seen on Sci Fi Network.

Haha.. you nerd!!! But I actually like that you checked that out because I appreciate that you did that.... because I'm a big nerd too!

Do you know how big it would have been.. it would have had to be noticeably larger then it is now. The moon is moving away like 3.8 cm a year.. or something like that.. right???

< told you... NERD UNITE!

OMG i love it! I love love love dinosaurs and all that jazz :haha:

i kinda like it. Makes me appreciate how amazing jurrasic park was though. 1993 which was almost 20 years ago and the dinosaur CGI is GREAT.

I thought about the air too, But they picked the right era for that.

btw, I don't think they can change the future by starting millions year when dinosaurs were around? I think they will just died with the dinosaurs and everything will be forgotten.. and the cycle of human race will repeat itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->