Terrible spots on face :(:(

tinnkx

Reaction score
Urgh is anyone else experiencing this??? I feel so so ugly ..if I leave my face alone with no cream it dries up but if I put cream on I get more spots, I'm drinking tons of water, laying off the choccie not sure what else to do ugly ugly ugly!!

I've been v spotty on my face - jawline and chin inparticular- ever since getting my BFP.
Thought it would've cleared up by now but seems to flare up every couple of days no matter what I do.
Kinda got used to it now but I do feel like a teenager again in that way!

Just noticed this morn im gettin spots again, this was bad at start then subsided an i ad mostly cleat skin for ages but im hopin this isnt back for the last 3 months hoping its just a wee flare up an will go again! think it can b brought on by hormone changes, like baby avin a wee growth spurt which i def think as happened to me over last couple o weeks!

R bodies go thru so much wen preg!!! Women r amazing to deal with all this!!! go us!! lol

I'm all pimply too :( even when I was a teenager I never got spots on my face so this is brand new. I'm trying different face washes and a sensitive skin moisturizer, which seems to help a bit! Where is this pregnancy glow I was promised haha

Ha Ha I know what you mean!
I thought 'right 2nd tri spots will go and I will glow and bloom' ...but no!
I did have bad spots when a teenager so this is nothing new to me but it's been a long time since I was in my teens and not something I thought I'd have to deal with again!

Like you say, Jaz, it's one of the amazing things we go through!

If it's bothering you you should go and see what the doctor can prescribe.

I get this antibiotic lotion called Zineryt which is ok for use in pregnancy. I used it before I got pregnant and the Dr says it's ok to continue since it's a topical treatment. Ironically my skin has improved since being pregnant but I just wanted to let you know there are treatments you can have when pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->