Terrible terrible eating

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
Is anyone else struggling to eat fruits and veggies? I just have no interest in them right now. All I want is pasta and carbs and dairy and Cheerios and egg sandwiches with cheddar cheese....ugh

Ugh..I want to eat right for the baby but my appetitie has been so odd!

Is anyone else struggling to eat fruits and veggies? I just have no interest in them right now. All I want is pasta and carbs and dairy and Cheerios and egg sandwiches with cheddar cheese....ugh

Ugh..I want to eat right for the baby but my appetitie has been so odd!

Yes!! Exacty this! Before i got pregnant i was getting my weight down, eating 40% protein, 25% fat n the rest in carbs which was literally my five a day, no starchy carbs apart from maybe bread. Be lucky if i feel like eating two of my five a day now, all i want is milk n bread n cake!! Lol

All I want are sweets and gravy. :(

It's weird! I haven't been eating sweets a ton though! Mainly pasta pasta pasta and starchy things.

Same! I've been terribly hungry but whenever I make something to eat it makes me feel sick just seeing it. So I've been eating a lot of packaged food so I can eat before I feel sick :(

Don't worry about eating healthy, just worry about getting through the sicky phase. You got a whole other 2 trimesters to do the healthy thing.

Oh thank you for this post !! So glad I'm not the only one. Definately got carb cravings. My tummy looks so bloated at the end of the day. Xx

I can relate! Today I'm craving butter. I actually considered just eating it off the spoon. I had to call my OH at work and make him talk me out of it. He succeeded and I opted for the "healthier" option of ordering a deliciously greasy deep dish pizza.

Oh ladies, this was me up until 10.5weeks pregnant! Always starving! And always in need of starchy foods! Other foods didn't have any affect on my appetite!

Now at 12w 1d, I'm doing better.

Oh ladies, this was me up until 10.5weeks pregnant! Always starving! And always in need of starchy foods! Other foods didn't have any affect on my appetite!

Now at 12w 1d, I'm doing better.

That gives me hope! I don't recognize myself anymore. Opened a box of cereal tonight because my daughter wanted a snack, and I sat and ate half the box! Dry! With my hands! Right out of the box! What is that all about?!? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->