TERRIED. BFP this morning!! ectopic or loss.

africaqueen

Reaction score
I had my period which arrived bang ontime on fathers day and it was the usual heavy mess it always is and lasted for the usual 5 days. I came off 4 days ago. Last night there was pink when i wiped and this morning. Very light. I had one HPT left so i used it out of fear after my ectopic in jan and i it came up positive straight away.
I am going the Dr at 11am to get referred to the early pregnancy unit to get scanned and bloods done. I am beyond terrified. My dh is miles away in work and if if this baby is ectopic i will have lost both my tubes. Please pray for me. xxx

my thoughts are with you hun i really hope things are ok:hugs:

im so sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you. i really hope things are ok and you find out what's going on.

Thinking of you hope everything is alright let us know how you get on :hugs:

Thinking of, and praying for you - please keep us updated hon :hugs:

Thinking of u AQ massive hugs (((((()))))) got everything crossed that bubs is ok babe x

Thanks everyone. I had a blood test at the EPAU and i am getting the results in half an hr.
If the hormone levels are high they will scan me in the morning and if they are low they will do more bloods in 2 days to see if they have doubled. Nobody seems to have a explanation as to how i can get a negative the day before "af" and then bleed for 5 days and get a positive today... i am climbing the walls here. Pray that the worst case is that i have had a natural mc and not another ectopic. Will update when i knw xxx

Honey im sending you all the positive energy i can muster....I really hope everything goes well for you.

Africaqueen, I am thinking about you and sending every amount of positive energy your way. Please let us know as soon as you can. :hugs:

Well i just called for the blood results and my levels are 371.3 which is a relief for now as when i had my ectopic last time the bloods were 5000. The midwife said that it could be one of 3 things... very, very early pregnancy, miscarriage and still showing positive due to hormones left in my body or a early ectopic. They are going to do more bloods on thursday and she said if they have dropped it points to a miscarriage, if they increase by 60% or more it normally shows a viable pregnancy and if they rise but not enough it points to another ectopic so i am left in limbo intill thursday now :-(
She said there is no point scanning anyone intill they are showing levels of over 1000 as nothing would show on the scan.

Just praying for a miracle, although i knw its unlikely xxx

I'll be praying for your little miracle hon x

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts xxx

Is there any chance the bleeding was implantation??

xxx

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts xxx

Is there any chance the bleeding was implantation??

xxx

Not really as it was full blown "af" for 5 days. The usual heavy mess i get every mth... its so weird. I just pray its not another tubal.

Thanks girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->