TERRIED. BFP this morning!! ectopic or loss.

Keeping everything crossed for you and sending lots of :hugs: your way.

Thinking of you :hugs:

Thinking of you, I really hope you don't have to go through another ectopic.

I have everything crossed for u babe xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Praying that everything goes well for you. :hug:

Just wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for good luck. Take care x

hun, I am praying for you!!!! Sending many :hugs: your way. How are you feeling? Are you still bleeding a bit? I hope the wait goes fast for you... Fingers crossed that you have a very healthy bean nestling into the perfect spot and it will stay for 9 months!

Thank u everyone. I am not bleeding anymore. Slight pink when i wipe but nothing to speak of and no pain etc. I feel fine health wise but mentally exhausted with the stress and upset iv felt today. Early night for me and pray that tomorrow goes fast and thursday gives us some hopeful news xxx

how are you feeling today hun:hugs:

I hope that you get good news from the next lot of bloods. x

Hi hun, was thinking of you - how're you doing today?

was thinking of you this morning.. I hope you are doing well... :hugs:

Hi ladies.
Thank u all so much for thinking of me xx

I am baring up. Today has to be the longest day of my life :-(
Just cnt wait intill tomorrow to get a clue of what we are dealing with...
Went to get some shopping before and the smell of the cooked meats in asda nearly made me throw up. Hoping to god thats a good sign.
I got a stronger BFP today too...https://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/habeeb80/036.jpg
xxx

its a beautful line hon - I pray its progressing normally for you! what time is your appt tomorrow?

its a beautful line hon - I pray its progressing normally for you! what time is your appt tomorrow?

Thank you :)
My blood test is at 12 tomorrow and i will have the numbers by 4pm.
I am so nervous. Hoping for a 60% rise or more and i can start to hope a little then xxx

Good Luck AfricaQueen, will be thinking of you tomorrow hope all goes well and your lil bean sticks:dust::hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->