TERRIED. BFP this morning!! ectopic or loss.

Oh sweetie, I am praying for this to be your bean to keep. Sitting in the unknown is the most uncomfortable place to be. I only hope you can breeze through this day and next until you get your results. And of course I hope that the numbers look good.

Oh sweetie, I am praying for this to be your bean to keep. Sitting in the unknown is the most uncomfortable place to be. I only hope you can breeze through this day and next until you get your results. And of course I hope that the numbers look good.

Thank u hun :)
OMG just noticed you got your BFP too!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: huge congrats!!
I pray we end up in due date club together ;-)
I am sooo scared of tomorrows result but need to knw either way, before i lose my mind xxx

Will keep my fingers crossed the results are good news

I want you to join me with all my heart. I bet you must be so anxious right now. You are getting closer to getting some answers. It's always better to know so that you can move out of this state of limbo. Hang in there. We're all here for you.

:hugs:

africaqueen - congrats & really hope you get some good news tomorrow and the waiting dosen't drag too much for you :hugs:

good luck hunni hope everything goes perfectly for you xxxxxxxx

Holding you so close today AQ, really really hope this is your little miracle xxx
Try and do lots this morning to keep your mind of it... I know how hard it is when you have an afternoon appointment
Massive :hugs:

Only just seen this.

Am sending hugest positive vives your way AQ. Lets us know how you got on - hope it's good enws :hugs:

I hope today brings you great news!!! Saying a prayer and :hugs: to you!!!

i hope everything goes well today:hugs:

I've been following your thread and am thinking of you today x

Thank u all so much for msgs :)

Ok ladies, Just got today's levels in and they were 371.3 2 days ago and today they are at 682!! The midwife said "usually" this points to a uterine pregnancy although we wont know for sure intill i get scanned on wed morning. I am a bit nervous about having to wait almost a wk but the midwife said judging by the results today she has no cause for worry, but should i have any blood loss, pain etc to call them. OMG I appear to be pregnant after a full af ladies!!!! I am in complete and total shock! xxx

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! YAY!!!

I actually had a dream about you last night and you had good news like this! I'm so THRILLED for you sweets!

I wonder how far along you are. You are truly a wonder! YAY!!!

Congratulations - That is great news - So happy for you

xoxo

That FANTASTIC new, Africa, best of luck to you honey xxx

Wow, the way things happen eh!!

:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member