TERRIED. BFP this morning!! ectopic or loss.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! YAY!!!

I actually had a dream about you last night and you had good news like this! I'm so THRILLED for you sweets!

I wonder how far along you are. You are truly a wonder! YAY!!!

Thank u! I am so shocked and feel so happy!:happydance:
Surely i would not get such a good increase within 2 days if the pregnancy was tubal again? the midwife said the rise is very rarely that good if its ectopic and that it points to a uterine pregnancy but il be so nervous intill wed!
I wont knw how far along i am till then either, so wont knw my dd... lol.
Cnt believe im saying those words!! xxx

Thats fantastic news!! So pleased. Got everything crossed for ur scan on wed.

:hug: xxx

Oh my god thats fantastic news I am so happy for you!! Hope all goes well with your scan on wed !! :hugs:

Thats fantastic news!! So pleased. Got everything crossed for ur scan on wed.

:hug: xxx

Thank u so much :)
Surely its a good sign that the numbers doubled right? the nurse said it rarely happens in ectopics... ah il be outta my mind by wed! haha xxx

I know nothing about ectopic, but your hormones doubling like that in 2 days can't possibly be a bad sign!

How is your body feeling? Do you have any spotting or pain at all?

It definitely is good news that your levels have risen so much. When I had my ectopic my hcg levels only went up by about 50 in 48 hours.

Good luck with you scan xoxo

I know nothing about ectopic, but your hormones doubling like that in 2 days can't possibly be a bad sign!

How is your body feeling? Do you have any spotting or pain at all?

I feel fine and i have no spotting anymore. Last time was 2 days ago and only a tiny bit of pink when i wiped. I will feel so blessed to see a sign of life in my womb on wed. I will pray harder than ever!:winkwink:
Cnt wait to be in due date thread with u!!:happydance:

xxx

It definitely is good news that your levels have risen so much. When I had my ectopic my hcg levels only went up by about 50 in 48 hours.

Good luck with you scan xoxo

Thank u for that. Makes me feel a lot better :)
I never knew my levels as they only found my ectopic on the scan at over 6wks and my level was over 4000 by that stage, so got nothing to compare it too really. xxx

Africaqueen im so happy for you it has given us one tubers hope! hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months:dust::kiss:

Africaqueen, Nixilix and I just found each other in the 1st trimester thread. You need to come over there! I wonder if you'll be a March mommy like us or maybe you'll be a February mommy!

Great news Africaqueen, as has been said its all looking good with the HCG! Hopefully the week waitin on the scan dosen't drag too much for you :hugs:

Africaqueen, Nixilix and I just found each other in the 1st trimester thread. You need to come over there! I wonder if you'll be a March mommy like us or maybe you'll be a February mommy!

I think i will most likely be due around the first few days of March, but hard to say the way things have gone... maybe late feb... lol. Cnt wait to find out!
Cnt even put my ticker up cos dnt have a clue! lol. Im thinkin im 5wk 3d according to my dates as obviously af was not af... all very confusing! :wacko:

I will start hanging around first tri sure :) cnt believe i belong in there! xxx

sooooooooooooo happy for u babe x x x congrats x x x

WOW fab news, sooooo happy for you.xxx

AfricaQueen I am so pleased for you, congratulations! xxx

AfricaQueen that is such great news:happydance: Congrats!!!

I am so happy for you!!!! Yahoo!!! I hope the week goes fast for you!!!! :)

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

OMG you've made my day!! Thats such fantastic news!! You soooooo deserve this!!

I've had the shoddiest day and was really feeling sorry for myself but now i can't stop smiling!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->