Terrified of scan on Wednesday

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
I have my scan on Wednesday I'm terrified. I should be about 7+4, I had a Mmc and terrified.it's gunna happen again!!

Aaww lovely I used to be the same when my scans were due. I am sure that everything will be OK. It's natural to worry and assume the worst. Let us know how it went. :hugs: xx

Thanks. I'm really worrying because I have 0 symptoms apart.from the positive test which is unusual for me x

I've had 4 losses. 2 mmc. One before my dd and one after in july . I have my first scan tomorrow and like you I'm nervous. I didn't have many symptoms during my mmc and they disappeared around the time baby died. With dd and this one I've had very strong symptoms but this weekend they've lessened and faded. I'm nervous... having a loss really messes you up!! I'm sorry you have to go through the fear and pain of a previous loss!

A lack of symptoms isn't always a bad sign hun. I was 18 weeks pregnant before I even found out with my first daughter. I can't imagine what it must be like to go through a loss but I'm sure that you will both be fine, and so will your precious babies. Xx

Hey hun, try not to worry (easier said than done, I know). I am just over 12 weeks pregnant and the only symptom I ever got was sore breasts and extreme exhaustion. Everything is most likely fine, but I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you! Let us know how it goes!

Pregnancy is the most magical thing ever but also the most terrifying.. You worry from the second you know you're pregnant and that worry never goes away.

I've had 4 losses. 2 mmc. One before my dd and one after in july . I have my first scan tomorrow and like you I'm nervous. I didn't have many symptoms during my mmc and they disappeared around the time baby died. With dd and this one I've had very strong symptoms but this weekend they've lessened and faded. I'm nervous... having a loss really messes you up!! I'm sorry you have to go through the fear and pain of a previous loss!

Sorry for your losses. It's awful! I've had no symptoms from the start. Just decided to take a test as I'm a poas addict haha 😂 let me know how your scan goes tomorrow, I'm sure it will all be fine x

Thanks ladies, every other time I've been pregnant I've always has sore tender breasts, but I don't even have that. Becks wow 18 weeks before you knew! X

Yep.. 18 weeks lol. I went to the hospital with a slight stabbing pain that was getting quite uncomfortable and when I got there they sent me to maternity after having a quick poke and prod on my tum. The midwife came to me and said that they were going to scan me and there she was :) I went with a tummy twinge and came home with a very beautiful scan pic xx

Good luck with your scan

I totally feel your pain, I had a MMC earlier this year and ended up have a D&C in May @ 12 weeks

I am just a day behind your due date, I have booked for a private scan on the 15th, it has felt like forever to come, though half of me doesnt want to go incase I see the same

I look forward to seeing your beautiful scan picture, good luck xxx

Good luck with your scan

I totally feel your pain, I had a MMC earlier this year and ended up have a D&C in May @ 12 weeks

I am just a day behind your due date, I have booked for a private scan on the 15th, it has felt like forever to come, though half of me doesnt want to go incase I see the same

I look forward to seeing your beautiful scan picture, good luck xxx

It's awful isn't it!! Aw were a day apart!! , I'm so nervous terrified excited, don't think.il sleep tonight x

IT'S TWINS!!!!.. there are two!!!!
A is measuring right on track, perfect strong heartbeat!!
Baby B is measuring quite a bit behind and she said it could go either way whether B catches up and makes it or if it will not..
I will be going back weekly for ultrasounds!! There's a very small bleed around the sac but my dr isn't concerned....

We didn't get a good pic of baby B.. but there's both sacs, But looks much smaller there because she had a hard time getting both sacs in the picture.

Attachments

• 20151006_102840-1.jpg
    20151006_102840-1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20151006_102845-1.jpg
    20151006_102845-1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
IT'S TWINS!!!!.. there are two!!!!
A is measuring right on track, perfect strong heartbeat!!
Baby B is measuring quite a bit behind and she said it could go either way whether B catches up and makes it or if it will not..
I will be going back weekly for ultrasounds!! There's a very small bleed around the sac but my dr isn't concerned....

We didn't get a good pic of baby B.. but there's both sacs, But looks much smaller there because she had a hard time getting both sacs in the picture.

Wow congratulations!! With both my boys I had a sack of bleeding bit was nothing to worry about. I hope baby b catches up!! So exciting!! Xx

7 weeks and 4 days. Measuring right on track seen the.little heartbeat yay. Next scan in 5 weeks :) xx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1444232242643.jpg
    PicsArt_1444232242643.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 12
Awww how cute is your little one?! So glad to hear that your scan went well, that baby is measuring right on, and that you got to see the heartbeat! Congrats! Can't wait to see your scan in 5 weeks!

P.S. we have the same color nails right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->