Terror at Sea

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
did anyone watch it? It was horrible. It must have been so terrifying for all those on board :( Mothers passing their babies to complete strangers :cry:

I couldnt bring myself to watch it. I always wonder what I would be like in these situations :(

Yes I watched it,I thought it was really good (not in a sick way) the captain deserves severe punishment after that! A lot less peopl would have died had he arranged the alarm in the beginning

i know! the coastguard was sooo angry!

I just tried to watch it but my crappy digital recorder decided it was only recording 15 mins of it! xx

itll be on 4od im sure!

I wonder if they'll make a film out of it?? It was awful to hear the story from real people you could see the fear in their eyes still,not something they'll ever get over x

The old people made me nearly she'd a tear when they said they had just sat there and thought that they'd had a good life

I just kept wondering wtf I would do if I had amelie and roman with me in that condition. I couldnt have jumped and swam with the babies and I'd not have been able to climb a rope ladder with them either. Obviously I imagine people would help me but the thought of being stuck in that situation with them makes me feel sick.

Damn I wanted to watch it! When was it on?

last night at 11 i think it was

I watched it, awful :nope: hearing babies and children crying :cry: cant imagine!!

I watched it on tuesday at 8pm on channel 4!

I think my one of worst fears if I was ever in a situation like that was if it was just me and oh I'd be petrified of leaving the boys orphans :(

Makes.me.cry, scares the crap out of me. I hope hr rots in prison

I watched it and it was horrible, those poor people

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->