Tesco Mums Choice Testing Panel

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Be one of the testing panel, have baby sample sent to you and answer e mail qustionaires and earn 50 tesco club points each time. You must be a member of Tesco Baby & Toddler Club and hold a Tesco Clubcard to join the Tesco Mums' Choice panel.
Go to www.tescomumschoice.com

Tesco Mums’ Choice is an online panel made up of a small number of Tesco Baby & Toddler Club members. Now in its second year, the panel has a core membership of 4,000 mums and dads across Britain, and we’re hoping to be able to open this up to more people over time.

We know that when you have a baby or toddler, exchanging tips and experiences is really helpful - especially when making purchasing decisions. So Tesco Mums’ Choice aims to offer parents of children up to the age of three the chance to share advice and information on how to deal with a lot of the common emotional issues they are faced with. We also strive to make shopping for baby and toddler products easier. When time is scarce, the last thing you want to do is spend too long in the supermarket aisles!
As part of our programme, we ask our panel members for their opinions on new products, and also for their advice on a range of emotional issues. The results of our surveys are shared with the members. In due course we also hope to be able to publish this information here so it can be enjoyed by a wider audience.

Why do I have to register?
We need to collate our members' details to be able to send out emails and product samples. A Tesco Mums' Choice username and password will act as identification (created on registration). We ask you to set up a password to allow you access to limited areas of the Tesco Mums' Choice website. Your username will be the email address you provided at registration.

In what ways will you contact me?
Primarily by email, but occasionally you may receive samples through the post for you to try and feed back on.

Can I answer surveys for more than one child?
Emotional surveys that are sent via email should be answered for the intended child only, and 50 Tesco Clubcard Points will be awarded for each fully completed questionnaire. For sampling surveys, we may only send one pack relating to one child, at a given time, depending on the products involved and our sampling pool.

Will I always be rewarded in taking part in research?
For every emailed survey that is successfully completed, 50 Tesco Clubcard Points will be rewarded (only one entry per child). Product sampling surveys will also offer a 50 Tesco Clubcard Point incentive for every survey successfully completed online, and once samples are reviewed they may be kept by the panel member.

Edited ... Can read better than when I first posted it for anyone who already caught a sight of the post!! :D

Have just registered thanks Wobbles, will let you know what happens.

I registered with them previously, it was brilliant ! i had whole packets of nappies sent to me plus one time i had 20 jars of hipp organic baby food to try! (well, not for ME to try !;)) 10 main meals and 10 desserts!! was well happy !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->