Tesco v Asda

i get 10% staff discount at tesco and morrisons is still cheaper! we've got out the habit of goin there tho. morrisons meat is great and good value for money,tescos is shit! i dont like our asdas, its always rammed and full of skanks lol. aldis and lidil are dead good tho

I do shopping everywhere really........i shop around always to get the best deal and will never shop on the high street again thats for sure!

Asda at the mo are doing massssssive pampers boxes for 12 pounds
Tabs is in size 4+ and you get 120 in that box.

The next box down is a tenner so great value!!
Im thinking it might just be online though as i have never seen the boxes this big instore.

There in store too!! I think its part of the baby event deals.
OH points them out everytime where in!!

Since LO coming along we have shopped mainly at Asda and getting bits and bobs from Iceland. You cant beat Morrisons for their meat though!!

Its morrisons all the way for us - won't touch Asda with a bargepole, i don't think i've ever enjoyed something thats asda own brand and have in the past had real issues with their meat.

Morrisons are great for fresh meat, veg etc etc. My weekly shop is good value for money too! Always lots of offers!!!

we always shop at asda, on line or in store, think its fab for everything! x

i mostly shop at tesco went into asda last week looked at the prices compared and went off to tesco :rofl: iceland is a muct for frezzer shopping though..

i guess it just depends on what we buy and want brand is any it is we buy that makes different shops cheaper..

Asda say there cheaper but tesco say there cheaper just depends what you want

We have no car at the moment so I have to do all of our shopping online. We were doing it at tescos but when we have the car we use ASDA and about a month ago, ASDA launched their online delivery in our area so I tried it out. The stuff we got from ASDA was awful, there weren't any convenient delivery slots, and they didn't have half the things we wanted so we ended up spending more replacing things from shops we could walk to during the week, such as Somerfield. So last week I did my shop online at both Tesco and ASDA and found that I could get everything I wanted from Tesco, but about 30% of the things I needed, ASDA didn't do, and ASDA's came out about £10 more expensive! I'm sticking with tesco all the way! And you get clubcard points and vouchers as well.

i mostly shop at tesco went into asda last week looked at the prices compared and went off to tesco :rofl: iceland is a muct for frezzer shopping though..

i guess it just depends on what we buy and want brand is any it is we buy that makes different shops cheaper..

Asda say there cheaper but tesco say there cheaper just depends what you want

tesco have looked at what people actually put in their trolleys and compared to asdas, thousands of shops come out cheaper. asdas might have cheaper products, but in terms of what people actually want to buy, tescos come out cheaper! if that makes any sense, it hink its a bit garbled!

I have no store loyalty neither- I get my grocerys from a choice of morrisons,tesco and asdas. I usually buy the stuff thats on offer too- BOGOF and just stock up. Morrisons n asdas are brilliant for offers.

I find sainsburys and waitrose is the most expensive supermarket for fresh goods.

Iceland and farm foods is only good for frozen stuff, and dirt cheap the fresh stuff is not great.

I agree with others- Asdas meat is sometimes rather questionable, esp in the summer time where in my local store they dont turn up the fridge high enough to keep the meat fresh and you find if you turn the pack of say, pork chops upside down you can notice a discolouration of the meat- yuckkk!

I do shopping everywhere really........i shop around always to get the best deal and will never shop on the high street again thats for sure!

Im thinking it might just be online though as i have never seen the boxes this big instore.

Since LO coming along we have shopped mainly at Asda and getting bits and bobs from Iceland. You cant beat Morrisons for their meat though!!

I work at Asda, and we only have those in during Baby week. I'm not sure if they're always available online though. I shop at Asda, but hey, i'm biased..and get 10% discount! Its handy cause I always know whats on offer and whats coming on offer etc..helps alot. I do find on the odd occasion that I go to tesco that alot of their things are much dearer. I remember a baby door swing being double the price at Tesco! I was shocked. I like Tesco for Baby clothes though :)

I usually get my shopping delivered by tescos, but 2 out of the last 3 shops i've had to complain as the mushrooms and eggs they sent were out of date!

thinking of trying Asda, but unsure, as i would put up with a few off things (as all you do is complain and you get your money back) if it was cheaper over all.

Do you think i should give it a go?

I love my Asda :)
Works out the cheapest every time for us.
I also go to Costco for their meat,cakes etc which are sooo good.

i do all my shopping at asda... Sometimes i do online and sometimes i do on the shop... I can feel the diference when i do on tesco and when i do on asda.

THESE JUST WENT TO 8 POUNDS!!!!
4+ 120 box!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"