Tescos for all alcos!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
1 litre of Smirnoff
1 litre of Bacardi
1 litre of Baileys
1 litre of Famous Grouse

2 for £25 :twisted: Me being a non-drinker didn;t buy any but I thought I'd share!!!

I don't believe ya, but if I weren't pregnant, I would have 2 bottles of Baileys! MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wacko:

We are having Baileys coffee but the fun is now over & I have to go put the shopping away *sigh*

Oh you cow!!!!

I always have Baileys choca moca or mocha choca whatever it is at Christmas (when I mainly buy Baileys).....I make it myself with a topping of squirty cream Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Oh I so want one =P~

i dont like any of those lol im strange!

the only drinks i like are wine and archers

xx

Ohhhhhhhh do you have anything with your Archers? I find that tooo sweet, but I used to have it loads :D

vodka and orange juice is nice with it lol its the only time i drink vodka coz you cant taste it in there,

other than that just lemonade or orange juice on its own.

xx

Archers gives me a headache after a short while!!!

I used to have it with lemonade......

I have had vodka in my baileys too Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like black russians ....

I use to be vodka mad but have turned to Bacardi big time!

Do you like the Bacardi Gold? That is so nice Mmmm I like that neat

I like that with coke....

Soz i was a Jacky D's girl and Gin and Tonic if going out,lol

I luurveee red wine but has to be Bordeoux (sp?) and Rioja ooh am dying for a lovely alcoholic drink,not fair......xmas though I am going in to M&S and buying one of there mini bottles of cava (I know not the same as champers) and am going to drink it all to myself in a bubble bath christmas morning,lol...my treat!

Oh love stella as well....

Gin now I use to drink that with a friend in Northern Ireland me & my best mate tried it about this time last year & it gave me w whooping bloody headache! Won't touch that again!

hmmmmm £25 minus 10% discount = £22.50 :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->