Tescos hpt BFP confusion "pic included"

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Hi girls, so i took the top test this morning with fmu! And it has left me absolutely a mess! Its a really thin blue line as you can see (pic doesent show how blue it is) its very blue in person i can see it fron across the room. It came up within the 10 minute alloted time. The bottom one however is one i took this afternoon after holding urine for 4ish hours and only 2 drinks. And as you can see stark white BFN! :( has anyone ever had a faulty BFP with tescos? AF is due today but still a no show!! I honestly am in limbo! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Xxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 29
Think it could go either way I'd try a pink dye- good luck!

Its so frustrating :( weve been trying for a year now with one chemical in february! I really got my hopes up.. I just hope and pray its because it was fmu! Your right hun think i need to get me a pink dye test!! Xx

Can you get your hands on a frer? Fingers crossed it's your bfp x

Thankyou hunny!! I will grab one tommorow or mayba a superdrug hpt they are 10miu and pink dye plus you get 4 of those for £8 :) thats if AF doesent show her ugly face!! Xxx

I can see the line on the top one. Try doing another morning test as if you are just say pregnant then it may only show up in the morning for a few days. I def see the line though. Let us know how you get on. Im gonna stalk your thread now lol im in my TWW so i need to focus on something else rather than the need to POAS in 3 days time like i did last month. I think i am addicted :(

Beckie x

defo see it, blue dyes arent great though! good luck with the superdrug!

I am with PP. Buy a sensitive pink dye test and use FMU in a few days. Most reliable is FRER :)

The first wee of the day has most hcg levels so dont feel disheartened hun. As frustrating as it is wait until tomorrow morning and do another test.

Oh and congratulations can def see the line in top pic!! :happydance:

So i had another tesco test in the cupboard so i tested FMU and :bfn: not eveb a hint of a line so im just going to assume that the one yesterday was a faulty test. :af: is still a no show but i also assume the :witch: will make an appearence today at some point. Was sure this morning i would get a :bfp: im gutted. I just know im out now xx

Im sorry to hear that hun but dont lose hope and positivity until the witch gets you. I hope you get your bfp xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->