Test again? - test on day 29 dead negative

Ladyzoul

Tryin' Hopin' (TTC)
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
need some advice...
Im usually on 31 days cycles, but lately they have been 28 - 31 depending on month.
Ov'ed around day 14 -16 this month I think. Then from day 24 and on I started having cramps and thought it was weird that I had period cramps starting that early but oh well. Usually I never have cramps before my period, I get it the same day period starts. This is more a pulling sensation.
Cramping have continued and have been feeling a little crappy so on day 29 I tested (I felt this exact same way last time I was prego (unfortunately had a mc at 13 weeks) and test on day 29 came back negative. Not even a sign of the faintest line.
Today is day 32 and still no period, I feel sick to my stomach and cramping is 24/7. Had a glass of wine last night and it tasted like crap, coffee this morning the same ( I usually love my wine).
What if I test again and it comes out negative? I felt exactly like this last time I was pregnant, could this be period symptoms? Was it to early to test on day 29? It was one of those super sensitive digital tests so I thought it would pick up anything. Maybe Im not prego at all and having late period and period hormones are raging making me feel like crap and having cramps.
When is is not to early to test again if period does not show up?

Thanks lovely ladies! Im confused, feel exactly like this last time I was prego but negative test on day 29 threw me off, maybe my cycle is just off right now.

Oh, and forgot to mention, today me and hubby was out driving and got into a little argument, nothing special, and I started bawling my eyes out. Couldn't stop and he was like "why are u crying honey?", and I had no idea but could not stop. Just sat there and cried. So I dont feel like myself at the moment, but confused about the test...

If it were me I would hold out another day and test monday, but I was a POAS person last month and it got so disheartening to see negative after negative.

Good luck hun! Finger cx for ya!

If it were me I would hold out another day and test monday, but I was a POAS person last month and it got so disheartening to see negative after negative.

Good luck hun! Finger cx for ya!

Thanks honey,
if I may ask, what does that mean that u were POAS last month?
I've been on steroid treatments lately, gotten injections for a messed up neck, herniated discs, and I 've heard that it can mess up your cycles, maybe that's what it is. But this cramping 24/7. When I had my mc, the doctor said I had some cysts in my uterus too, ahh, I dont know...

oops, meant to say I was a POAS-holic (pee on a stick aholic....I swear I took a test a day until that darn AF came last month)

Good luck to you!

Hold out a until next week hun.
Good luck!
xx

it might be too early still. Tbh though, all my symptoms for Af are pregnancy ones. Infact, i am more likely to be pregnant without any symptoms!!! why is ttc so bloody annoying?

I know haha. There has been a few times in the past that I just KNEW I was preggers, and then AF showed and it was all AF hormones raging.

Today is day 33 and still no AF so far. Not testing though.

I will wait until perhaps next weekend to test, then it's day 39-40 and if I dont have my AF by then it should be enough hormones to test positive if preggers I guess?

If negative then, it's my late AF and most likely because Ive been taking all this cortisone shots lately. I heard that can mess up your cycles :wacko:.

Thanks ladies again, this place is the best! :flower:

Ok, Im an idiot, but I bought a test and tested today when I got home from work. I was gonna wait another week but that stuff is hard! The waiting game if u know what I mean.
Still negative, no line whatsoever.
So im beginning to think I know whats going on.
I've been on steriod injections lately for a messed up neck, and apparently it can screw up your cycle. So that's probably what it is and Im not going to worry about it anymore.
We so want to get preggers but what cam you do to rush it, nothing, and we have a lovely life together, maybe sooner or later alittle one decides to join in :winkwink:.

Thanks again girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->