Test ain't getting darker ?

Tashyp

Reaction score
My test are not getting darker I'm 12 dpo now got my BFP at 9 very very faint with first response
I don't know how to post pics ....

Then did super drugs own yesterday and today darker than 1st response but still faint
(Again I don't know how to post pics .....)

Should i be worried....any advice would be good ..... I've started taking Asprin 75mg from day of BFP .....as instructed at my meeting when got told results of my little girls death ....
I'm just so scared with this pregnancy as lost my daughter at 27 weeks on 04/08/14 xxxx

Sorry forgot to say...
AF not due til Friday so I know it's still very early days .... X

Sorry keep thinking of things to say after I post lol
I did a clear blue digital this morning too and it said not pregnant but SuperDrug tests came up positive distinctive line but faint ..... What's happening .....

Hey I see no one replied to ur posts, can I help hun :)
Hoes ur testing going,
Digital tests take a while to pick up hcg as they are a higher miu

Hi, testing early can pick up the slightest of HCG, but remember that HCG doubles every 48hours typically...

A digital test isn't sensitive at all, they best to pick up pregnancy from the day your period is due... That said it depends when baby implants, how your body deals with HCG etc

So in a nutshell lol, it might just be too early to get some juicy looking lines.... Good luck hunnie.

As for posting pics, if your using a computer you can post a pic by clicking on the yellow square just above where your type it has what looks like mountains and a sun in it. You can add pictures for free to photobucket.com and then copy and paste the https URL :)

It might be that your testing too early, some women don't even get a bfp till af is 2 weeks late just depends how your body deals with the hormones

Good luck :)

I agree with what everyone above says FX for you :dust:

Thanks girls just scared... Don't want to lose my rainbow 😢

I've just re read ur post , so sorry u lost ur lil girl, if u wanna chat hun pm me or pop over to my Ttc journal x

In same boat I lost my son at 27weeks 31/1/14 - 14/2/13 this will also be my rainbow, my tests aren't getting darker, and Drs one came up BFN

Wishing you luck to hopefully I'll see you on the 1trimester bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->