Test are playing tricks with me!

Nic060311

Reaction score
Hi all! I am new to this :)

Me and my partner haven't really been active this cycle however I had a wacky period last month which started on the 9/02/17 which was almost 5 days late! I am now 2 days before my next period is due and I took a test today from Home Bargains (79p) which came up positive it was faint (I'll try and upload a photo) then an hour later I took a boots own test which came up negative I then looked back later and it was positive it was a pink line so I don't think it was an evap. These two was between 8am - 11am .. I took more of the same brand tests during the day and also FRER and all negative I'm so confused :/ I've had one successful pregnancy - a blighted ovum and a miscarriage last year.. please help

Here they are x

Attachments

• IMG_1260.jpg
    IMG_1260.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 34
Those tests are very positive. Can you posts FRER? It looks like you are pregnant regardless.

FRER can be very hard to read.

Also, was your urine diluted for the rest of test? Testing early may require more concentrated urine.FX

Those tests are very positive. Can you posts FRER? It looks like you are pregnant regardless.

FRER can be very hard to read.

Also, was your urine diluted for the rest of test? Testing early may require more concentrated urine.FX
Hi Hun thank you for replying, I will take a pic of the FRER now for you and attach in a seperate post. All tests during the day and in the afternoon were all stark white negatives apart from these two in the morning. Just so scared thinking its a chemical but think is that possible after a few hours :/.. I thought I'd at least see a faint line with the others I'll post the negatives now x

These are two I done today and this evening. I threw the FRER in the bin at my friends today. Only got the cheapies but I can't believe a cheapie came up positive and now this

Attachments

• IMG_1288.jpg
    IMG_1288.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1289.jpg
    IMG_1289.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 25
Sorry and yes my urine wasn't as strong as it was this morning as I've been drinking water and coke today

Drinking water and cokes all day will for sure drown out your tests. But those first ones are way too dark to just be a chemical.

I didn't see any lines on the ones you posted but they were in shadows.

Do you have the FRERs?

If you don't have any more tests to take tonight, wait until the morning and use FMU.

Thank you! So woke up at 1am and again at 3:30am and woke up this morning at 6am.. I tried to pee in the urine tube again and was missing lol so I only got a little bit it looked light and cloudy I tried to dip the test in which was a cheapie as far as I could and got nothing another negative so confused

About my third wee today

Attachments

• IMG_1295.jpg
    IMG_1295.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1294.jpg
    IMG_1294.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 26
I am so confused too. This is the strangest ever with disappearing bfps. I mean your tests were both different and had solid bfps.

Are you cramping at all? I'd go see my doctor and get a beta. Just doesn't make sense at all. HUGS

I am so confused too. This is the strangest ever with disappearing bfps. I mean your tests were both different and had solid bfps.

Are you cramping at all? I'd go see my doctor and get a beta. Just doesn't make sense at all. HUGS

It's horrible because I'm thinking its a chemical and just waiting for the bleeding now, I know yesterday my wee for the first positive was really concentrated and maybe because I got up twice in the night last night that maybe my wee this morning wasn't as concentrated :/ I don't know if I'm clutching at straws :( but all today was negative. So confused. No cramping no just a lot of wind, feeling really tired and every evening for the past few days especially today I have got bad headaches on one side of my head and behind my eye x

Sorry but it looks like a chemical pregnancy to me , I had medium dark lines with one of mine that faded to negative within a week. when HCG levels are already low it does not take long for them to drop to 0 or undetectable on pregnancy tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->