Test ? & Cramping

Baker385

Reaction score
Be getting darker?

I still have a few days till I see my fiance and I guess I'm just paranoid it isn't going to stick. I keep testing but should it get darker than the day before? Stay the same?

If you had cramping during your firsy trimester... Is it normal to cramp most or all the time? It isnt intense or really painful. Prior to my period I usually cramp over on my left side. This is where it's constant. Sometimes it's also more centered and lower.

Generally pregnancy tests aren't very accurate at telling you how pregnant you are. They are only made to detect the hormone. So whether they are getting darker or not, don't worry about it.

As for cramping, I had it in my previous pregnancies. It lasted the whole first trimester if I remember correctly. It was pretty intense the first time. I do cramp from time to time now (I am about 6 weeks) but nowhere near intense as the first time.

It is interesting how each women experiences period cramps differently. It was only around ovulation that I would experience cramps to the side. My period cramping is always centered and to my lower back.

Generally pregnancy tests aren't very accurate at telling you how pregnant you are. They are only made to detect the hormone. So whether they are getting darker or not, don't worry about it.

As for cramping, I had it in my previous pregnancies. It lasted the whole first trimester if I remember correctly. It was pretty intense the first time. I do cramp from time to time now (I am about 6 weeks) but nowhere near intense as the first time.

It is interesting how each women experiences period cramps differently. It was only around ovulation that I would experience cramps to the side. My period cramping is always centered and to my lower back.
Thank you. Idk why but I'm so scared .

It's only natural! I'm also scared but trying to remain positive. [-o<

I cramped worse than when I have my period. I wasn't trying to get pregnant and had no idea that I was, and because the cramping was so bad, I kept using a tampon just in case I started while at work. Congratulations

I called the obgyn office to discuss my symptoms and how my first appt isn't until 11/5. They asked me to come in today to be seen. I'm here now. Nervous. They said it could be ectopic, a miscarriage, and so forth.

The midwife seemed less concerned than the nurse on the nurse line. She was saying I wouldn't have any crazy pain yet if it was an ectopic pregnancy. They are going to check my RH factor as that could be a big concern for spotting this early on. They have sent me for blood work. They will send me again Monday. If my RH is an issue I get a shot today.

My urine test there was really faint and she did consider when I ovulated saying it's still early. So far so good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->