test getting lighter

RoxAnna

Reaction score
https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z402/RoxAnnaFeen/test.jpg

this is my concern, the first test is from 13dpo, second is 18dpo,and the last is 19dpo ...ive had many like this, and im so terrifried this means miscarrige im praying im crazy, my urine wasnt diluted and i tried fmu and everything, its just lighter, digi still coming up pregnant.
am i miscarying? Im 5 weeks should they be getting lighter ?

Unless you got some faulty tests with low dye I'm not really sure sweetie but I'll say a prayer for you and your bean. <3

I've read on here they can get lighter as your hormones rise because the tests aren't made to detect very high amounts. I think it's called the hook effect. I would call your dr if you're worried.

I hope everything is okay. :hugs:

thank you, im praying every second of everyday i cant wait til monday

That's a good point Nanny, I stopped testing at 15 dpo myself and it was dark but who knows what it may have been at 19 DPO.

I just want everything to be okay, im so thankful im not bleeding and i hope monday everything will be fine, thanks for the input

Have you got your blood done yet for your counts? That's the only thing that eased my mind.. make sure those numbers are going up.
Even if they are slowly rising, don't let that get you down, or let any drs tell you that your going to miscarry, cause that's not the case most the time.. Good luck hun!

i am not sure either but i did have a miscarriage and mine did not get lighter.
In fact I did a test the 2 days before my miscarriage and it was still dark (and a lot darker than it had been at my original tests).

I also heard there was some truth in the fact that the tests are invalid after a while. so that sounds like a likely cause.

I just posted a reply in another thread that you posted in :hugs: It could very well be the hook effect heres a link to a great thread https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/736815-hook-effect-pics-added.html sending lots of sticky dust :dust:

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z402/RoxAnnaFeen/test.jpg

this is my concern, the first test is from 13dpo, second is 18dpo,and the last is 19dpo ...ive had many like this, and im so terrifried this means miscarrige im praying im crazy, my urine wasnt diluted and i tried fmu and everything, its just lighter, digi still coming up pregnant.
am i miscarying? Im 5 weeks should they be getting lighter ?

Are you in the uk? Check with your local hospital to see if they have an early pregnancy unit and phone them monday morning to see if they can get you in. If you are 5 week they may be able to pick up the heartbeat on an internal scan and will take your blood to test your hcg level.

Fingers crossed for good news and I am always here if you need to pm me as I have been there too x

Have you tried a different brand? I have had frers that didn't have as much dye. Even the dollar tests that I use have that sometimes. On Wednesday I got a line as dark as the control line and the next day my test was half as dark as the control line. It's happened a couple of times this pregnancy. I ended up getting a better line in the afternoon after I held my pee and didn't drink for a couple of hours. Also my fmu always has much less hcg, even if it's really yellow. Have you tried another time of day? I really hope everything is okay, keep us updated!

Good luck with it. How far are you now? And what symptoms do you have? If your symptoms are getting stronger then you can have every confidence that your pregnancy is progressing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->