test going lighter

lauraelise91

Reaction score
so yesterday (9dpo) i took a frer with fmu saw a hint of a line decided sneakily take one at work and got a beautiful bfp no squinting needed took the next one before bed on a 3 hour hold where it was diluted and it was fainter but still a decent line and took one with fmu and it is now so faint, anyone had this and it still been ok? already had 2mc's and a chemical this year, feeling deflated and i just used my last frer so cant get any til tonight now, thanks x

Lots of women on here find their urine is better later in the day, rather than using FMU. I found that my afternoon urine on a 3-4 hour hold gave me better lines. Try not to worry and test at the same time of day with same hold etc. Good luck for your next test xxxxxx

Yes totally agree I even got negatives with fmu in the early days compared with a decent line in the aft! Xx

thank you so much, think i am just panicking after the losses, i have a clearblue so might take that with smu and see if its darker than yesterdays smu, thanks ladies x

Its understandable I've had a lot of losses and its so hard to stay positive but for me its age! Try not to worry hunni easier said than done but keep testing in the aft:) xxxx

:happydance: so just done a clear blue plus on 3 hour hold and much darker than 13 hours ago and i just got my first 1-2 on a digi at 10dpo after a negitive one last night :happydance:

:happydance: so just done a clear blue plus on 3 hour hold and much darker than 13 hours ago and i just got my first 1-2 on a digi at 10dpo after a negitive one last night :happydance:

That's great, congratulations! :)

Congrats! Any chances of twins? I got a 1-2 on cb 10dpo and it was twins. Either way so glad the lines are looking better now and pulling for your sticky bean

thanks everybody :) just hoping its a sign of a sticky bean x

no chance of twins unfortunately, altough i have told hubby since we started ttc i would love twin girls but it would be a million in one chance, i can always dream lol x

Awww well you never know. Apparently more than half of pregnancies start out as vanishing twins. My gyn said that so matter of factly I could not believe it. In any case, H&H9!

Awww well you never know. Apparently more than half of pregnancies start out as vanishing twins. My gyn said that so matter of factly I could not believe it. In any case, H&H9!

WOW! That's crazy. And the whole vanishing twin thing is insane on it's own. I mean one of the fetus's being (and this is put nicely) "absorbed" by the other....creepy. LOL

thanks everyone for the support, i did a digi and frer yesterday (14dpo), digi was 2-3 and frer test line was the same colour as the control line which never happened with any of my losses, feeling alot more positive :) x

❤️❤️❤️

WOW! That's crazy. And the whole vanishing twin thing is insane on it's own. I mean one of the fetus's being (and this is put nicely) "absorbed" by the other....creepy. LOL

Right?! I think on VT the twin is absorbed into the mom's uterine lining rather than the other twin, but I have no idea lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->