Test line and control line

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
At what point would you say your test line and control line were equally as dark. How many days past ovulation would you say.

Will the test line ever get as dark as control?

These are on wondfo tests, but I am sure could be the same for many tests

For me it took a long time.
I attached a picture of my test so you can see for yourself

Attachments

• progression 11-30dpo.jpg
    progression 11-30dpo.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 28
6+ weeks for test line to be as dark or darker than the control line

When using First Response, it was as dark as control by 13 DPO - but with Wondfo it wasn't until 21 DPO that it was as dark as control line

Mine wasn't equal with a FRER until about 23dpo if I remember correctly. I was worried but I shouldn't have been. Good luck x

I'm glad you asked this question because I was wondering myself! Good luck with everything. I'm going to try and stop worrying so much :)

Mine was equal at 5 weeks but I'm only assuming I was five weeks as I went off my lmp and don't really know wen I ovulated x

I'll attach my first test I did at five weeks the test line is darker than the control line x

I'm worried now maybe I'm further along than I thought!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 7
Yes I am real nervous to. Nothing against this site at all I think I just read the Internet to much. And see that M word way to often all over the Internet

Entirely dependent on how sensitive the test is. Some will be equal darkness way before others.

I was 5 weeks when mine because darker or as dark as the control line.

16 dpo but was pregnant with twins X (with internet cheap tests)

I am constantly checking. When I had blood work done three months ago the doctor stated my progesterone was a little low. So now that I am finally pregnant this month it has me paranoid that it's low now and going to end in the M word.

To impatient to wait to my first doctors appt Friday at 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->