test pictures...update pg2

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
My period is due January 9th.

To my surprise the test came out positive so I took another test this morning and it's also positive faint but there. I'm so nervous because I don't want to have another loss. I'm 35 , type 2 diabetic and know things can be harder when your older and pregnant.
I'm in shock and trying to relax, always wanted 2 kids and this baby is a blessing to us. We've had so much loss in my family this last year new life is a blessing for sure. Just scared. Sorry so long just needed to talk to someone right now.:cry:

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-03-01.22.08.jpg
    PicsArt_01-03-01.22.08.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 100
I think the progression looks normal. Tests do tend to look darker when they are dry. You may be on the tail end of the hcg doubling time so you may not notice a huge difference in the darkness of the line until about 36 hours after the test you took on January 2nd. Coming from someone who has also suffered multiple losses I can understand how you'd feel but a line is a line so try not to worry yourself to much :) Congrats!

Your lines look great. Congratulations! :)

I will take another test tomorrow just to make sure

I think the progression looks normal. Tests do tend to look darker when they are dry. You may be on the tail end of the hcg doubling time so you may not notice a huge difference in the darkness of the line until about 36 hours after the test you took on January 2nd. Coming from someone who has also suffered multiple losses I can understand how you'd feel but a line is a line so try not to worry yourself to much :) Congrats!

Thank you im just really anxious right now I just pray everything turns out okay with baby going to take another test tomorrow just to be sure

Those look perfect! Congratulations! :)

Been in bed feeling sick can't shake my stomach feeling queezy and hot flashes

I noticed it best to compare test every other day to see real progression daily comparison wasnt working for me i think your test look great and if your feeling strong symptoms thats all a good sign

Took another hpt 4hr hold first thing this morning and did a opk 1hr hold afternoon time I had from when we were trying before and both look positive :bfp:

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-04-03.53.59.jpg
    PicsArt_01-04-03.53.59.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 40
This mornings test looks darker and symptoms are starting to kick in already was showing my friend the tests and she said maybe twins because I got positives so early. They do run in my family but I didn't think about that OH BOY that would be a lot to handle. But if it's ment to be then that's wonderful too I just want a healthy baby or babies , just happy to actually see the test getting darker and not going away. :thumbup:

(Top test yesterday Bottom test today)

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-05-10.24.59.jpg
    PicsArt_01-05-10.24.59.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 16
That is excellent progression and your right very dark gor that early! Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members