test question

Jsavlil

Reaction score
Hello ladies this is my first post! I have 3 kids and never had this to happen. This past Thursday I took a blue dye test from walmart and got a positive so I took 2 more that was in the same box they also came out positive. I took a digi and it came out neg. I bought 2 more blue dye test at the dollar general store and they came out positive so I went back to walmart and got a pink dye test it came out neg and 2 more answer pink dye came out neg. I was freaking out! I went to the doctor Friday and did a pee test and it came out neg so they did a blood test and well here I am waiting over the weekend. I am considering myself not pregnant but very frustrated about the whole blue/pink dye test thing!! I also have irregular cycles and my monthly isn't suppose to come until sometime this coming up week. With my last 3 pregnancy all the test I took was correct it didn't matter if it was blue or pink. I have taken a lot of test in my time and never had this to happen. I did some research on the blue vs pink dye and I take it that a lot of women gets this???

I've never done a blue dye test, so I am really sorry I can't help you on that. I just didn't want to read and run.

Hope your bloods come back with the answer you are hoping for, come back and let us know.

Oh my gosh! I've been going through the same thing since the end of September! It has made me feel like I was going crazy at times...such a rollercoaster thinking maybe I was pregnant, maybe not, maybe so...ugh.

I finally had a quantitative blood test and it was negative but my dr. said it's possible the blood test was wrong. I doubt that it was but since I still haven't had a period, I am still left wondering! I never would have thought I'd go through so much confusion over something like this.

Just wanted to let you know you aren't the only one going through the confusing blue dye/pink dye positives and negatives. I've had about 17 positive blue dye tests...Equate, Dollar General, Target, and Drug Mart brands. Mostly Equate.

I've had negatives on Dollar Store and Dollar Tree pink dye tests (7 from Dollar Tree and 6 Dollar Store) and one questionable faint positive Dollar Store pink one, several negative FRER, one faint positive FRER (two days ago), and several FRER where I could only see a line when I tilted the test. All these were within the first few minutes of taking the test.

I was not trying to get pregnant either. Not wanting to get pregnant. I had my third baby a year ago and I am 40. And my last pregnancy, I was SO sick and exhausted and it was so hard, I didn't think I should try going through that again.

Then when I got all these posisitve hpt's, I started getting "excited" and *wanting* to have a baby. Well, it looks like I am probably not pregnant afterall :( and my husband still doesn't want to have another baby and we can't afford it and blah blah blah. :(

I've had every pregnancy symptom. I wonder if I had an early m/c. I wonder if I "could" be pregnant. Who knows! :wacko:

Sorry you're going through this too. Hope it isn't as hard on you as it has been on me and I hope it turns out the way you want it to. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->