Test stalkers please - can you see anything?

- Butterfly -

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Photo015.jpgHi.

The photo is not overly clear. I can see something - it came up within 10 minutes....... because it is so extremely faint - difficult to see if there is pink colour or not.

I know I'll only know if I wait and test again in a couple of days but just wondered if you could see anything from the photo. :shrug:

Thank you.

I think I actually can see something if I tilit and squint! Hope this is yours! Good luck!!!

Hey hunny...ive got one just the same. Cant seem to catch it with the camera tho. Altho i think i can see a little something on yours. Fingers crossed this is the start of your bfp. How many dpo are you?:hugs:

i think i can see an outline .... good luck x

yea i can see an outline too!!!
this has happend to me too today
fingers xd for ya hunni
hope we get our bfp
xxx

Natasja and Jiggy ............... fingers crossed for you both too. Really hope we get our BFP's.

I am 11dpo. I have tonight done a FRER - but this was bfn :nope: Maybe because it wasn't my FMU.

Natasja and Jiggy ............... fingers crossed for you both too. Really hope we get our BFP's.

I am 11dpo. I have tonight done a FRER - but this was bfn :nope: Maybe because it wasn't my FMU.

Aw hunny its prob because you didnt use fmu like you said. I dont have any good tests to use just the old ic tests. Keeping my fingers crossed we all get our bfp this month. When is af due sweetie?:hugs:

Af due today/tomorrow or Wednesday. I had been getting spotting for the last couple of months prior to Af and I have no spotting.

Also I have cramps like AF is coming and don't normally get those. Occasionally my boobs are really sore like when I knock them.

What about you natasja? how many dpo are you? when is AF due?

Af due today/tomorrow or Wednesday. I had been getting spotting for the last couple of months prior to Af and I have no spotting.

Also I have cramps like AF is coming and don't normally get those. Occasionally my boobs are really sore like when I knock them.

What about you natasja? how many dpo are you? when is AF due?

Sounding really good for you sweetie. Im 12/13 dpo today and AF is due wed/thursday. My boobs have been a bit tender and sort of heavy feeling,but only when im moving about. If that makes sense. But my cycles and everything have been a bit odd since giving birth in March this year,so its all a bit confusing.:dohh: When are you testing again hun?

I'll probably do an IC in the morning and save my other FRER for a couple of days time.

I'll probably do an IC in the morning and save my other FRER for a couple of days time.

I will get a propper one if af doesnt show her ugly face by the end of the week,unless i get a really good line before then. Which i doubt! :dohh: Im so desperate for a bfp as my little boy was born sleeping,so im an angel mummy too.:cry: Ooooo im so excited for you sweetie. Your signs sound so promising and i can see a little something on your test!:hugs:Im going to stalk you to see the results! Hope you dont mind.:winkwink:

I will get a propper one if af doesnt show her ugly face by the end of the week,unless i get a really good line before then. Which i doubt! :dohh: Im so desperate for a bfp as my little boy was born sleeping,so im an angel mummy too.:cry: Ooooo im so excited for you sweetie. Your signs sound so promising and i can see a little something on your test!:hugs:Im going to stalk you to see the results! Hope you dont mind.:winkwink:

Natasja I'm so sorry about your little boy :cry: It would be lovely if we both got our BFP this week.

I hate symptom spotting but I just can't help it these last couple of days!

Of course you can stalk me - please let me know how you are doing too. :hugs:

Natasja I'm so sorry about your little boy :cry: It would be lovely if we both got our BFP this week.

I hate symptom spotting but I just can't help it these last couple of days!

Of course you can stalk me - please let me know how you are doing too. :hugs:

Thanks sweetie im so sorry about your little girl too.:hugs: You will be the first person i look up in the morning! Im hoping we both wake up and get two big fat lines each!! That would be fab.:thumbup:

Just thought I would update.

Have done an IC with FMU this morning and bfn so not going to waste the other FRER I have.

Nat and Jiggy - I hope you both get your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"