• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Test stalkers please - can you see anything?

I can see the whole line but doesn't look like any colour =/ Hope I'm wrong!

hey still no af but bfn gutted bigtime!!!:( am 2days late and got loads of pregnancy symptoms i kinda wish if she was cumin can she not cum now and put me out my misery

still good luck to all u lovely ladys out thr tryn xxx baby dust to u all

xxx

Hey Jiggy - same for me.

I have convinced myself that I'm pregnant but still getting BFN

Why is she being such a bitch.

Hey girls. I wouldnt give up yet! Some girls only get their bfps two weeks after af was due. Fingers crossed for both of you! Sending you loads of babydust girls!:hugs:

hey me too!!! i have promised myself i wont do ny more test utill after the weekend (who am i tryn to kid lol) i hate the witch il take her broom n beat her with it how dare she
my mum said to me 2ngt wen i was rantn dwn the phn abt my bfn and how i thought i mgt be pregnant tht she went thru this with my younger bro she had to have 3 blood test taken before they confirmed her pregos with my lil bro whos is not so lil any more hes like 19 so maybe thr is hope baby dust to u all xxxx

I'm spotting alot now and big temp dip so looks like :witch: is here.

Good luck to you Jiggy. :hugs:

still no sign for me :( this is brutal waiting to c if shes goin to come or not!!! i cant think of anything else but it!!!!xx

hey hun...been gettin faint lines in ic tests!!! so god knws no sign of the witch either nor ny pmt which the hubby is loving no moanin frm me YET lol
keep updated thou almost a wk late now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->