Test you baby names here!

My cousin has a DD names Braelyn.
Justkitty- well I am a Twighlight fan...read all of the books...seen all of the movies. It is mainly in response to Robert Pattinson.

Hi ladies them names are really nice, i am having Isabella for a girl and James for a boy. My OH picked them i thought he would pick one i didn't like but he pick 2 lovely names am shocked really lol xx

i have my names picked out
Girls
Amilie Rose
Olivia Grace
Boys
Jasper Christopher
Lucas Joseph

Just need to actually get pregnant and have them now lol!!!

i have my names picked out
Girls
Amilie Rose
Olivia Grace
Boys
Jasper Christopher
Lucas Joseph

Just need to actually get pregnant and have them now lol!!!

I Love love love Olivia Grace

Mine are weird names, let me say this as a disclaimer... but i cant help myself and DH and I played a game of Pool over it, and I won:thumbup:. (lol how classy)

Boy : Atreyu (like the Neverending Story or the band)

Girl : Esah pronounced with a Long E

We have names picked out Arthur for boy and Scarlet for girl :thumbup:

Mackenzie or Makenzie for girl just have to convience DH because he doesn't like the first name to much lol.

i have Lexi Rose or peyton for a girl and isaac james or noah for a boy xxx

all that is left is to get pregnant fingers crossed for everyone getting their bfp xxxxx

I love the name Macey too, twinkl3!! My girl names are: Zoey Ava or Emelia Kate (and call her Emmy) Boy names are hard to choose!! Lol either a junior (Myles Richard) or we like Corbin Levi.

i love savannah, brooklyn, and sophia for a girl - noah, liam, and gabriel for a boy.

Hi girls!!! What do you think of the names Malina Sashe for a girl, and Jimi Sky for a boy? Just got my BFP so this is still a work in progress.... these are the only names DH hasn't insulted thus far! Congrats to all the BFP's and Good luck to all trying!!!! Please be honest :)

For boys I like the name Bentley but my friend just had a boy and named him that :( also like Cooper and Jaren. For a girl I love the name Calli or Aliyah.

Girl:

Presley
Brooklyn
Abbigail

Boy:

Austin
Maddox

I love all your names!

For a girl I like Caroline, Aubrey, Cadence, and my favorite is Virginia but OH hates it. Middle name will be Jean (my late grandmother)I think Aubrey Jean sounds so nice and classic!

For a boy I like Deacon, Chase, Corbin, and Weston. Middle name will be Glen (OH's late father) Weston Glen is my favorite combination from this list!

As you can see I like some different names! I grew up with the most boring name (Alison) and there were six girls in my glass with that name, I hated it! I want my children to have unique and special names!

I like Cadence, that's pretty.

Hubs and I both love Elliott and Grayson as boy names. If we had a boy his middle name would be Shaw which is hubby's middle name. I also like Owen which was my Grandad's middle name, so it feels nice to keep it in the family.

Girls names are harder. I have always loved the name Hope and I think I could talk hubby into it. I also like Pheobe and Alexis.
Middle names for girls would be Christina and Marie, they are family names.

So we have the names - all we need now is the little baby!

I have fallen in love with the name Brielle Donna (Donna is after my wonderful aunt that passed away recently) and I would call her Brie for short : )
Our first boy will be David Ray the III after my husband and his father who passed away when he was 4 years old

my baby names are

girl - Charleigh-Jorgia
boy - charlie-jorge

daddy chose them already as i chose our daughters name.

however i love//
naveah grace

I believe the best part about TTC is talking about baby names with DH. We have a few girls names that we LOVE but we can't commit to just one yet. And we have our boys name selected but we cant commit to a middle name for him.

So for a girl we have- Isabella Adriann (my moms middle name is ann), or Kensi Nicole (my middle name is nicole)
and for a boy- Samuel and we have played with the middle name Michael (DH's name) or Frank (FIL's name)

We have gotten our childrens first names from either movies or television. So please feel free to laugh.

Wishing all ladies TTC luck!!! I am hoping for a positive this month. We are going home to IL to visit our family in early July and I am hoping to bring them good news.

Oh girls this is absolutely my favourite topic!!!!! Love picking names!
You have all picked some really beautiful names :)

We have a bit of an issue with names as we use our irish surname.....
meaning a boys surname would be O Cionnaith (means son of kenny)
and a girls surname would be Ní Chionnaith (meaning daughter of!)

Because you ALWAYS have to spell our surname we dont want to give them a first name that is really hard!! But I LOVE some very irish names, it just seems unfair to kid though!

For a boy I love Austin Peter.....austin is my great-grandad & peter is my dads name. Dad passed away a few years back so we will be defo using Peter as a middle name.
DH loves Conchúr (meaning Conor) and Deaglán (meaning Declan)

For a girl I LOVE Realtín Grance (realtín means little star) but I think its too much. Realtín Grace Ní Chionnaith.....she would never be able to spell her name!
So we are thinking of Ella-Mae or Emily Grace!!

Now we just need to be pregnant to use them!

Babydust to EVERYONE trying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->