Tested again using cheapie

Hang in there Hays.. It could be implantation bleeding. The month i found out i was preg i really didn;t think i was. I had been trying 6 months and had convinced myself i was every month (apart from the month i actually was) . The month i was pregnant i had bad cramps (as if AF was due) 2 days before but she never came... fingers crossed for you xx

dont give up hope, got my fingers crossed its just IB for you :hugs:

Don't give up hope Hays. It's not over till the :witch: turns up. I'll keep everything crossed for you hun.:hugs:

Hi Hays

Fingers crossed you get good news!

I know its really hard but try not to focus too much attention on it, I was very very lucky, me and my partner decided to have a baby and a month after coming off my pill got a positive, the thing is we weren't even trying really hardly had sex! maybe it happened quicker coz i wasn't worrying about getting pregnant etc.

Good Luck Again x

thanks jules,yeh they do say the more u think about it the more it wont happen!

just had some more spotting/possibly implantation.

only enough to wear a pad maybe???what do you think still a good chance its implantation?x

Could be yeah.......

until i go for my dating scan i am unsure how far i actually am, as i had a light bleed sort of thing which for now (until dating scan) my doctor has counted as a period but said it could have been implantation bleeding so i could be even further.... and if it was a period then i have not experienced any implantation bleeding if you know what i mean, this pregnant melarky aint half confusing!!!!

Try not to worry and leave it a few days before testing again xx

I'm excited for you Hays. I hope it really is implantation bleeding!! Did you test again today? :)

not today no, i will be testin tomorrow morning,just hope i dont wake up and see af!!!xx

Hiya, i'm new to this, joined as a member today, been trying since Sept 07 and feels like ages!!! good luck x
What sort of back pain did you have? i've had a dull ache for about a week now, probably a pulled muscle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->