Tested again using cheapie

hang in there hays :hugs: if you don't normally get spotting before af then it's unlikely you are getting spotting this month. maybe wait until af is one day late before you do next test so you don't get disappointed every morning.

:dust::dust:

Good luck Hays - you still have two days until AF shows up, so you still could be pregnant - some women find even the early testing pregnancy tests don't pick up until after AF is due.:hugs:

it looks like spotting to me i had it the 1st month we were ttc, i feel so angry that ive had all the symptoms and im prob not!
why would i be spotting 2 days early?

maybe your body is just going through some changes. i never used to spot, then i started spotting 4 days early for about 3 years, now i get brown discharge (more than spotting but not red af) one day before af. it just changes for no reason.

try not to think about it too much (actually i know at this time of the month it's impossible not to think about it) but stay positive, you've had a lot sypmtoms so there is still time for you to get :bfp: :wohoo:

i completely understand :hugs::hugs: i just found out this morning my cousin is expecting her first, i'm so happy for her but inside wonder why i'm not expecting mine yet. this whole ttc thing can be really frustrating at times :argh:

here, i know i already sent some but just to make sure:

ooops hit wrong button, was supposed to send some more:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hehe thanks hunni, ttc is so hard and upsetting, i never imagined it would be this difficult,and its amazing how it takes over your life every month.

xx

aww...don't feel stupid! *sends baby prayers your way*

Chin up's not everyone gets a BFP before AF is do not even a faint line..
So, don't worry. Even though I know it's hard not to because you want to be pregnant really bad.
There's still hope :-D

look at me im like 22 days late, still no af, still no bfp! but ill know from blood work tomorrow

so maybe theres still hope for you!

Keeping my fingers crossed hun! :hugs: Not to get your hopes up (that sounds wrong but I mean well :)) You said in another thread that you were Thirsty That is a very good sign and the discharge (cm) that is also a good sign! So dont get to down hun, there is still a chance and the spotting could be the Implamentation bleeding..... :)

https://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/TTC%20Stuff/th_Babydust3.gif

happy monday!!

err work sucks!

Ive got bad af style cramps,so im on toilet watch all day today!

Lets hope she stays away

x

Oh and no more spotting!so thats good,and if it was implantation then ive had no more of that!

im on knicker watch at the mo,sorry if TMI but as af is drawing nearer i keep thinking that when i feel discharge,its blood!so im paranoid at the mo!

lol that sounds exactly like me !! i keep thinking AF has arrived ... hope hope, we can test tomorrow, i feel a bit nervous, coz i really dont want it to be a BFN, i'l be so :(

ditto hun,ive had all the ealry symptoms this month,and totally feel like i am,so if im not i will prob cry my eyes out!

Its horrible when you get that feeling in your stomach like shes coming!x

just had some brownish stuff,a fair bit!i think shes coming!implantation bleeding is normally really light isnt it?

:(

:hugs: I am with you both. :witch: is due on Wednesday and as my temps dropped this morning, I am convinced she will rear her ugly head. I haven't had any symptoms so it won't be a surprise when she arrives.

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"