Tested again using cheapie

Ahh never mind hun, this is why i have give up testing early its so disappointing to see a bfn! Chin up there's still hope x

im on knicker watch at the mo,sorry if TMI but as af is drawing nearer i keep thinking that when i feel discharge,its blood!so im paranoid at the mo!
had some yellow ish CM this morn, so not sure if thats start of AF coming?

I know exactly what you mean!!! lol TBH i don't usually notice any discharge before af arrives, is that normal for u? x

not normally no,i dont get much atall but ive noticed it this month!

odd!

Hmm strange maybe it's a good sign only a couple of days to go for you! x

im sorry hun don't give up hope yet its still early days

dont give up hopen yet, i thought i was gonna wake up to the witch as ive had really bad stomache pains all night, but now i thiunk it may be a bug as i have the runs:cry:

Hang in there hun!! It's not over until the red lady sings!!!!

Hope she stays away!

good luck hunni dont get to stress coz if ur af is due which is not want u want it may delau it even more

im getting slight cramping, and keep checking incase she arrives early!!!

Feel soooo tired, i got 10hours sleep last night, could quite happily go back to bed

I'm constantly tired lately. I know how that feels! I think you should wait till AF is due to test again :)

yeh i will do hun, run out of early tests anyway! :headspin:

Ive got a tesco own normal one so will use that on tuesday if she hasnt arrived!!!!!!!

Sorry if im boring everyone with my daily threads on testing and getting a BFN!

:plane::boat: :bike::juggle:

:awww: :wohoo: I love this smilies!!

Not looking forward to :comp: tomorrow!!! I hate it

xx

I'm feelin' you chica. I think I'm going through everything you are right now, I had felt wetness in my underwear last night and ran to the bathroom but it was just white CM not AF. It sucks all this waiting! I pray you get your BFP!

Just think girls if it's not it's nearly Christmas and we can get pissed :rofl: :rofl: that's my plan anyway!

If I don't get my BFP I've already got a bottle of late harvest white reisling with my name on it! Well half a glass is really all I need .. haha.

got some weird old tugging aches going on down in my ovaries i believe!

again could be due to af arriving!!

Just thought id share that lol

x

just went to loo and had some brown discharge,i think shes coming!

i feel so stupid :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"