Tested again

I says read result at 5 mins and i did and the line was there in the test area the same on both.
Luv Cheryl xxx

You get different measure of tests like 10 miu/ml (usually called ultras) 20 miu/ml 25miu/ml. Will say on the ebay page what sensitivity they are.

And the positive band is it coloured? Not dull/ghost/grey :D

the line is pinky purply and they are 10
Luv Cheryl xxx

Stop peeing on sticks then? lol

hehehe i only done 2 tody lol then i will do 1 or maybe 2 tommorrow and so on until i run out lol
Luv Cheryl xxx

To be honest tell me shurrup ... I did over 100 :blush:

And i thought i was bad hehehehehehehe
I feel so sick today and i feel so confused and saying stupid stuff my son just looks at me as if to say what shut up nutter i can just see it on his face lol
I even walked into the toilet earlier to get some milk lol
Luv Cheryl xxx

He is 5 years old. He is at home he hasn't been to school he has a home tutor at the moment. He started with an ear infection about 3 years ago he has had about 5 operations and he still needs more. The last 2 were big operations and the last one lasted 4 hours. He is still poorly now. He had to have mastoid surgery, which is the bone behind the ear.
Luv Cheryl xxx

AWWWW :( Poor fella. He's a brave one for sure!!!

CONGRATS YOU TESTING NUTTER YOU!!!!! TEST TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT GIRL!!!!! :) :)

Wishing you a healthy pregnancy

Bless him hope hefeels better soon and comes out of the operations fighting fit quickly x

Thank you. I will post tommorrow after i have tested again lol
Luv Cheryl xxx

Congratulations Cheryl - you'll have to get one of those pregnancy ticker things now!:crib:

I will do when i know for sure. I want the line to be darker first on the preg test.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->