Tested again

cheryl

mum of 3 +1 mc
Reaction score
Well i just did another test and it is very faint but there is a line there i am going to do another one in a minute. I am obsessed with testing lol. But i think its positive. I think i will need to test again in a couple of days
Luv Cheryl xxx

I thought a line was line was postive!!!!!!!
So congrats to you

Sinead

I will see if i can take a pic but it is very faint so im not sure if the camera will pic it up, but i will try. i am going to do another one now lol, i don't think it has quite sunk in lol
Luv Cheryl xxx

a line is a line even if faint my first test was extremely faint i had to hold it in the light to see but i did another the nxt day using first morning urine and i could deffo see it more clearly so congrats :)

Thank you so much, I just did another and it is faint too but it is there.
I will test again tommorrow morning and see if it is any darker
Luv Cheryl xxx

I have just tried to take a pic but my camera isn't picking the line up i will try again later
Luv Cheryl xxx

I don't know if it is hormones but i just want to cry with happiness
Luv Cheryl xxx

thats great news hun is it starting to sink in ? so I guess the postman came then ?

you will probably find if you use FMU otmmorow morning it will be clearer. Have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Yes the postman came and i ran straight upstairs and did the test and just to make sure i did a second one. I feel so happy, but then i am thinking what if its wrong.
My last pregnancy my son was born at 33 weeks so i am so scared of that happening aswell
Luv Cheryl xxx

Have you got tesco near you - I use to confirm with a diff brand and they are very good :D

x

No i havn't. But the one i used yesterday was clear blue and i used different ones today
Luv Cheryl xxx

Ohhh what brand did you use? Nosey is all lol

they are some i bought on ebay, from babymad.com it says on the packet, it says ultra early pregnancy test. they have the CE mark on them and look like the ones at the doctors
Luv Cheryl xxx

Oh yer I have loads of them.

The 10 ones are prone for evap results I believe the 20+ ones are recommended. Is it coloured hun?

erm i am not sure what you mean lol
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"