Tested at 7DPO ! how crazy I am????

suzan

Reaction score
Ok got BFN hahaha.. I am nuts. can't resist those HPTS!!!!!!!!
It wasnt an early home preg test. It was a normal clearblue one.
Anyway, I didnt feel sad coz it's early. Maybe there is still a hope!

Had anyone tested at this time and got BFP??? :muaha:

:shock: WOW that is early. You keep that up and you will go broke from all the HPTs you will go through....:rofl:

Best of luck hun. I have my fingers crossed that you get your BFP!

Thanks my friend!
Yep. it's early.. my husband was like.. in ur dreams!! It's so earlyy (as if men knows about this things! dont know how he knows thaT haha)

Anyway, it's also only 22CD.

https://www.themommyplaybook.com/forum/images/smilies/frompc/more2/comeonbfp.gif

I would wait to test until around CD25

:hugs:

wow! 3 days and it can make a difference? How mother nature is amazing..!

Crossing fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hormone Levels double every couple days. Most tests will give results starting 5 days before your missed period. The insert will give you a chart with % of how accurate the tests are depending on what day you are on with your cycle.

Day 7 is risky lol but possible :D

Hi Suzan
I am 7 DPO as well, and it is taking all I have not to POAS, I can't blame you!

Good luck to you!!!

Oh Suzan,
i think it's too early to have a test...
Hope u get ur BFP!!
fingers crossed for u..:hugs:

I agree with the others, that is early. Good luck getting your BFP this month

I bought some tests off the internet which said you can test from 7dpo. Tested today at 8 dpo but was a BFN.

Oh well, maybe not meant to be this month. Had started to get hopeful after reading that my pink CM and 0.5 temperature dip yesterday was a good sign.

:cry:

H xx

Whirly girl, 8DPO i am sure its early too dear.
Wait
dont be sad please :hugs:

I'll test again next week but I'm just feeling really pessimistic this month - don't know what's up with me.

:hugs: Don't worry, we all get like that. It is hard as you get your hopes up one minute and then the next you get scared that its not going to happen.

Suzan - are you keeping Clearblue in profit????

Sinead

Wow that is early! I'm so cheap that I probably won't do any testing until I'm a day or more late on my period, those HPT's are expensive!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good luck with your test in 3 days!!

The ones I got were off Ebay and I won them for 1p!!! Pack of ten.
Don't worry, I wouldn't be testing this early with a Clearblue Digital - I'd be skint!

The ones I got were off Ebay and I won them for 1p!!! Pack of ten.
Don't worry, I wouldn't be testing this early with a Clearblue Digital - I'd be skint!

Guess I need to start checking Ebay than. Don't wanna give the HPT people any more money than I haveta :rofl:

well you're just about as crazy as me then lol......Got a BFN myself today yesterday and the day before.....:thumbup:....and cha ching because they are all FRER tests. what else is a gal to do in this horrible nasty 2ww???????????

lightbulb moment i think i'll wait until tues for at least 10 DPO:nope: i say that now....ill prob cave and test everyday until...BFP or AF

I took and early test yesterday and today (8 and 9dpo) with an early test both times and both bfn. but I hear that 8-9 days is a slim changce of BFP but some people get those on those days (RARE) but I cant resist either!

Well there's logic and then there is the 2ww mentality which defies the former lol....emotions rule over intellect in these matters lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->