Testers Needed

Lawa

Reaction score
Hi guys I am hoping to hel me I got my BFP last September and have now taught myself to knit. Unfortunately I had BO and lost id October.

I am hoping to start up a small online business selling hand knitted baby clothes and would like a few people to try the clothes and give me their feedback.

Any one willing?

Editing to say It could be variuos items I want opinions on the wool, Sizing drurability ECT I also have some hand knitted blankets

Gret hun thanks.

I am knitting stuff to order at the mo is their anything you need and size ans couler?

I'm up for testing too. I love wool use blankets and cardigans everyday.
What do you need to know?

I'd be up for testing :) I'm always looking for lighter cardigans to just have an extra layer on Romilly, without it being too heavy, if that makes sense? I've got some thicker wooly cardigans, but don't always want something heavy/chunky :) Not sure if you can get lighter wools or anything (knitting n00b here :rofl:)

just wanted to say that sounds great hun,i got my mum to crochet some blankets for me and they are lovely never had knitted stuff though. :thumbup:

although i think knitted gloves and baby hats are great just need to find them somewhere.

But id test some stuff if you want hun.

Info if you would like.

Boy who now crawls and trys to walk the stairs holding my hands lol just about to go into 9-12 clothes just under 20lbs currently.

I'd love to test knitted blankets, or if not i'd definately buy some when you set up shop. Dylan has 1 as a comforter but we can't find any others and its a pain trying to wash and dry between sleeps!

Sounds like a great idea! I think you've probably got enough testers there but my great aunty knitted a lovely shawl for Leyla - we absolutely love it. If she hadn't have made it, I was trying to find one to buy online that didn't cost the earth and was finding it hard, so hopefully you've found a nice gap in the market!

Gret hun thanks.

I am knitting stuff to order at the mo is their anything you need and size ans couler?

I'll test anything, would love shorts or trousers but whatever you like really. Freya is almost 9 months, in 6-9 clothes (mostly!) and is about 17lb (probably?!). Do you need measurements? :)

Would love to test stuff..anything :) love knitted things

Thanks guys thats great.

I have just bought some new paterns to try out today :D

Im you can PM me with baby sizes and address I will get my little hands working!

Eill post some blanket pictures I am making at the moment

I'd love to if you stil need anyone :thumbup:

I have been a bit quiet people been knitting away and got my BFP today after a loss in october!!

oh congratulations

if you still need testers id be happy to do it x

Congratulations! So pleased for you!
Did you want us all to pm you with sizes hun?

Yay congratulations! I will measure Freya tomorrow and PM you if that's ok :D

Please do people :D

I am a bit slow at the moment as knitting everything from scratch.

I have a week of work this month though so we will be getting sorted :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->