**~*~*~ testers wanted ~**~*~*~

brooke1993

Reaction score
Hiya ladies my name is Brooke,I never have followed my cycle on here from start 2 finish and want to so here goes.I am CD 15 and never usually get a positive OPK until CD 16-19 well i got one on CD 13 this month and am HOPING AND PRAYING it means we caught that eggy :happydance::happydance: OR will catch it.I am not currently tempting but my cervix was very high soft and semi wet for 2 days...So I wanted to know who wants 2 join me???I am going to consider myself 1dpo 2day and see how that goes.AF is due 4/25 for me.Who is with me???LETS TEST TEST TEST....You can post ANY kind of test and talk about anything here :hugs:

Since my positve OPK I have continued to test with them and have gotten negatives and to be honest I went on a whim even doing a OPK on CD 12 and 13 because as I said I never O that early.I have had sme O pulling cramping and been tired and my bbs hurt alittle :hugs::
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!hugs:

I only had 1 day of positive OPK and i think my surge may of been short but we are going to continue to BD until saturday :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC07882.jpg
    DSC07882.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC07883.jpg
    DSC07883.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC07885.jpg
    DSC07885.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 2
I haven't seen you in ages. How are you?

:hugs::hugs: I am better now,I have mended alot and just moved so have been busy but settling in,I just seen your signature I am so so sorry for your loss hun ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->