Testicle problems please help

mum2rclp

Reaction score
Eve all,

Well went to hospital with LO this afternoon with a reoccuring stomah problem and whilst the DR was doing his examination he asked me if i had realised that LO only had one testicle.

I said that yes I knew but thatno one seemd bothered about it and I was aware that it could still come down.

Well he had a feel around but couldnt feel the other one so has sent off for an ultrasound scan app to try and locate where the other one is.

If it is in a difficult place then we will be passed over to the surgeons at Bristol who may need to operate to get it down or remove it.

We im very worried now although i know it can be quite common, but am terrified that he may need an operation.

I know my thoughts are abit premature but it is still very worrying.

Has anyone else out there has this problem x x

Havent had this problem so no advice but would like to send :hugs: hope all goes well with you LO

My little one's are all present and correct but hope your little one is ok and that they find it.

Creepy as it may my brother was like this :) and once he reached 4 months it came down on its own ...stay positive

i hope everything cos ok with your LO. My cousin is 5 now but he had to have an op when he was 3 beacuase they eventually decided to investigate why he only had one. He had to get the one that was up there lost removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->