testing 08/27 - anyone with me or close to?

Haha trust me I felt just like that when I ttc my daughter. Believe it or not, when I started paying attention to my body is when I got my bfp. Don't stress too much about it just yet. I had been ttc for 18 months before it happened. I joined this page and took clues from other ladies. Within 2 months of joining I got my bfp. 😊

I'm not paying attention to much, just besides the TWW before AF is due.

i think EVERYTHING is a pregnancy symptom and i drive myself crazy. OH is desperate for a baby and I feel so bad when I tell him that the stupid witch shows up. His face breaks my heart so I can't wait until I can tell him I have a BFP :dance:

Are you going to have 3 and then done? Or do you want more?

Number 3 is our last. I'll be having a tubal done during my c-section.

very nice.

I say I want 4 total, but I tell everyone that it will probably change after I have my first one lol

Hey girls!

CD 17 today. I believe i ovulated yesterday. Or at least hope I did :)

I'm officially in the two week wait.

How's everyone doing?

Hi can I join? 1dpo for me today. Hoping to test on the 25th

Of course!

I'm an estimated 1 DPO as well. I don't plan to test until August 27th, if I can wait that long! :lol:

I wanted to wait until later to test, but I know I don't have that type of willpower lol.

I went off birth control in May - but we were just saying whatever happens happens. this is my 2nd month of tracking my cycle day and tying to pay attention to my body for O day.

If we don't get a sticky bean by the 6 month mark, I will probably look into OPK's and temping.

This first cycle trying went of bc in june. I did opks and :sex: every other day for my whole fertile week except for when I got the positive opk we DTD that day and the day after just to make sure haha.

Hey girls!

Estimated O day is August 13/14. (Not temping or using OPK's as of yet) Todays is CD 11.

AF is due to arrive on 08/27/16, and that little witch always shows up on time. :|

Any other girls testing around the same time? The weeks seem to go by so slow when you're TTC!

Lots of baby dust to all and crossing my fingers for :bfp: s and sticky beans! :baby: :baby: :thumbup:

:dance:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies, :) I'm 3DPO today so prob testing around August 23rd, or maybe just before ;-) its my 13th cycle - 11th month NTNP but 7th month really trying! going to see a gyno next month as i'm 36 and not having any luck.. would love to follow all your journeys too :D Lots of luck to you all xxxx

This first cycle trying went of bc in june. I did opks and :sex: every other day for my whole fertile week except for when I got the positive opk we DTD that day and the day after just to make sure haha.

I'm hoping we got our timing down this month too. I really don't want to be full blown pregnant in the summer lol I was trying to shoot for April, but I missed that. :/ Oh well.

At least we have fun when we DTD and it's not something we hate right?? Then TTC would be even more stressful!

Hey girls!

Estimated O day is August 13/14. (Not temping or using OPK's as of yet) Todays is CD 11.

AF is due to arrive on 08/27/16, and that little witch always shows up on time. :|

Any other girls testing around the same time? The weeks seem to go by so slow when you're TTC!

Lots of baby dust to all and crossing my fingers for :bfp: s and sticky beans! :baby: :baby: :thumbup:

Hi ladies, :) I'm 3DPO today so prob testing around August 23rd, or maybe just before ;-) its my 13th cycle - 11th month NTNP but 7th month really trying! going to see a gyno next month as i'm 36 and not having any luck.. would love to follow all your journeys too :D Lots of luck to you all xxxx

Good luck to you too!! Have you been temping and using OPKs?

Since we are all just hanging out in limbo here
What are your strangest "symptoms" so far??
Currently i have boob pain and vivid dreams all week. These are not normal pre-AF symptoms for me so these 2 things are keeping my thoughts positive.
I have also been breaking out on my face more than usual. Usually i get 1 or 2 nice big red zits but this time its been 5 or 6 so far and happening way earlier than usual as well. So strange. If AF comes i will be shocked!

Crossing my fingers for each and every one of you!

Hi ladies. I'm currently CD15. According to FF, I should be ovulating in the next couple of days. However, I think I might have already ovulated. On CD10-12, I was spotting which is completely out of the norm for me. I have never spotted mid cycle. So I'm hoping that was due to early ovulation. Now I'm not sure when I should be testing. I was going to test on CD27 which would be the 27th as well but now I might start testing on the 20th. This is all so confusing and frustrating. Baby dust to all!

I'm hoping we got our timing down this month too. I really don't want to be full blown pregnant in the summer lol I was trying to shoot for April, but I missed that. :/ Oh well.

At least we have fun when we DTD and it's not something we hate right?? Then TTC would be even more stressful!

Hey girls!

Good luck to you too!! Have you been temping and using OPKs?

Since we are all just hanging out in limbo here
What are your strangest "symptoms" so far??
Currently i have boob pain and vivid dreams all week. These are not normal pre-AF symptoms for me so these 2 things are keeping my thoughts positive.
I have also been breaking out on my face more than usual. Usually i get 1 or 2 nice big red zits but this time its been 5 or 6 so far and happening way earlier than usual as well. So strange. If AF comes i will be shocked!

Crossing my fingers for each and every one of you!

Kristymarie I totally agreee with the DTD making the baby is one of the best parts at least right now while I am early in ttc.

Last night I had some weird dreams and all today I have been crampy and some pressure down there but I am sure I am just thinking to much into it all since I am only 1dpo

No crazy symptoms for me as I haven't gotten a BFP yet. Its crazy how much you notice though when you do pay attention to your body.

BaseballMom, when is AF due?

I believe I O'd yesterday. Or it could be today. I've been crampy today and yesterday so I have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->