testing 08/27 - anyone with me or close to?

Technically AF is not due until 8/31. The night before I had the spotting, I was woken up with lower back pains and by the morning I had cramps. I guess if I wait until the 27th like I was supposed to, I would think that I would get good lines if I was pregnant. I just can't help thinking that the pain and spotting was early O.

I have no idea since I don't use OPK's or don't temp. If I go by when I stopped spotting, I would say 3DPO. If I go by FF, I haven't ovulated yet.

No. This is #3. I have a 14 year old daughter and an almost 9 year old son from a previous marriage. This would be my OH first child. I didn't have any problems getting pregnant with my other 2 and I get I was younger and it was a different partner but all the tests come back great showing no issues with either of us. We have been trying for almost 2 years with 1 chemical.

yeah been temping and using OPKs, my estimated ovulation date has gone from 7DPO to 5DPO to 4DPO now, like the TWW is painful enough!! I'm guessing im 5DPO though, i used soft cups the night before OV, the day of O and the day after.... Heartburn has been awful to point of nausea, increased C, & last night and stomach cramps yesterday like AF coming.... they are the only 3 different things i have noticed this cycle.... still got the usual sore boobs/nips, leg cramps, vivid dreams, which always turned out to be nothing... i had a dream i give birth to a baby boy the day before OV, it was crazy! fingers crossed xxxx

yeah been temping and using OPKs, my estimated ovulation date has gone from 7DPO to 5DPO to 4DPO now, like the TWW is painful enough!! I'm guessing im 5DPO though, i used soft cups the night before OV, the day of O and the day after.... Heartburn has been awful to point of nausea, increased C, & last night and stomach cramps yesterday like AF coming.... they are the only 3 different things i have noticed this cycle.... still got the usual sore boobs/nips, leg cramps, vivid dreams, which always turned out to be nothing... i had a dream i give birth to a baby boy the day before OV, it was crazy! fingers crossed xxxx

Good signs! fx

I'm 3DPO today, I think. Who knows lol

Yesterday I had cramping like AF was coming as well, some vivid dreams lately and today I woke up SO tired. I had to peel myself out of bed. But I'm fine now, so I think my body is just messing with me. I'm just trying not to get my hopes up.

Maybe this month is our month!! :) you're testing on 08/22 right?

Hey ladies!! 3dpo as well. Feeling crampy and have had some slight to moderate headaches when waking up. Also have been feeling like I need to pee more often then normal. Am not trying to get my hopes up either.

Hey ladies!! 3dpo as well. Feeling crampy and have had some slight to moderate headaches when waking up. Also have been feeling like I need to pee more often then normal. Am not trying to get my hopes up either.

Hey girl!!

We have a similar cycle. Monday and Tuesday I felt crampy as well , and VERY hungry when I get to work and that's not like me. So we'll see.

lets cross our fingers for a sticky bean this month!! :dust: :baby::baby:

Hey girl!!

We have a similar cycle. Monday and Tuesday I felt crampy as well , and VERY hungry when I get to work and that's not like me. So we'll see.

lets cross our fingers for a sticky bean this month!! :dust: :baby::baby:

Fx!!! Nex week can't get here fast enough

I think I'm going to start testing on the 22nd. Everything I have read seems to make me think that what I had was ovulation bleeding and it was just early. So I think I'm 5DPO today and will test until I get a BFP or AF shows up possibly early as well. Good luck to all testing next week! I hope we all get our BFPs!

Hi girls,

AF is due on 26th Aug, so proba going to test then. I might try and wait it out until Sat, when I would be officially late.

I've had some twinges and slight lower back ache but nothing out of the ordinary. The only thing that makes me suspect pregnancy, is my veins! I look like a body builder.

They are v prominent in my boobs, all over and also noticed them in my wrists & hands this morning. Don't know if that means anything or not though!

Good luck to everyone xx

I'm 10dpo today, but my symptoms since 5dpo have been (off and on for all): Cramping, tiny nose pimples, exhaustion, somewhat constipated, stuffy nose, high closed CP, enhanced smell. All BFNs so far. AF due this Friday morning. Today I started getting slightly sore boobs on the sides.

Edit:

11dpo today... BFN with FMU. Last night, checked CP a few times and always stayed high, closed, and can't tell if it's soft or firm as I'm not an avid CP checked :p but I just checked it (11am on 08/22) and it feels softer than yesterday. Still very high up and closed as I felt a 'dimple'. Light cramping today.

Hi ladies!! fx for yall and can't wait to see what shows up for us all.

Hey girls!

8DPO today. No symptoms really besides crazy dreams. Last week I thought i was experiencing cramping but I don't know anymore. We'll see. :)

fx for everyone!

Hi ladies. I think I'm 10dpo today and BFN on FMU today. I will keep testing until AF. No real symptoms to speak of so I think I'm probably out. I had high hopes for this cycle with the ovulation bleeding that I have never had before.

8dpo here. Lots of cramps and fatigue. Im getting what im calling ghost pains in my bbs because I keep feeling pains but none of its to the touch. And the pst two days ive had stuffy nose and clogged ears but they are clear for now. Dry mouth on and off right now its semi dry but we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->