Testing 1st May ish?????

Up until today, my symptoms were limited to my boobs being sore and occasional ovulation-like pain, in addition to tons of creamy CM. Those symptoms are all normal for me.

Yesterday I stood up from sitting on the couch and had intense pain, just like ovulation pain. I had to sit back down again it was so intense.

Today I went to the dog park, but I had to leave because I felt so tired and so nauseous. I was going to wait to test (aren't we all saying that? haha) but I had to take a test when I got home.

I got a faint positive. At least, I think it is. It's the darkest line I've ever gotten on a test except for when I was actually pregnant two years ago.

It's still really faint, but I am only 11DPO today. I assumed I was out as my temp dropped slightly for the second day in a row. We'll see.

Unfortunately I'm out of tests now. So much for me holding out!

If you want to check out my tests, go to this thread. The new test is at the bottom of pg 3.

I really hope this is it!

Huge congratulations! Wow, that is some really early testing. I hope you have a happy and healthy time!

hows everyone else doing? i feel no different to normal but have a few period like pains. trying not to read anything into it. think i will test at weekend :)

Hi all, do you mind if I join in? I'm 11DPO, af due on Sat, May 1st. I started testing on 7DPO, crazy I know, and have got bfns every day inc today. Have used all my tests now and am not going to buy any more till Sat if af hasn't arrived. Am driving myself nuts! :wacko: Was sooooo upset this morn. I've had lots of positive signs - inc temp dip for 1 day @ 6dpo, spotting 7-10 dpo, metal taste & stronger smells - started 9dpo, and a 2nd temp rise in my chart on 9dpo, plus insomnia, sore boobs & cramping. I was completely convinced until I started getting the bfns, even tho I know I was prob testing too early. Anyway will hold out till sat now - thank god I've found this thread!!!

Congrats to those with BFPs so far & fingers crossed for everyone xx

hang on in there huni. im not testing untill sat at earliest as af was 10 days late last month and i was convinced i was prg, did so many tests and cryed my eyes out when i got each and every one bfn :(

but fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, do you mind if I join in? I'm 11DPO, af due on Sat, May 1st. I started testing on 7DPO, crazy I know, and have got bfns every day inc today. Have used all my tests now and am not going to buy any more till Sat if af hasn't arrived. Am driving myself nuts! :wacko: Was sooooo upset this morn. I've had lots of positive signs - inc temp dip for 1 day @ 6dpo, spotting 7-10 dpo, metal taste & stronger smells - started 9dpo, and a 2nd temp rise in my chart on 9dpo, plus insomnia, sore boobs & cramping. I was completely convinced until I started getting the bfns, even tho I know I was prob testing too early. Anyway will hold out till sat now - thank god I've found this thread!!!

Congrats to those with BFPs so far & fingers crossed for everyone xx

You're so welcome in this thread! I was just lucky to get my BFP so early. My aunt didn't get her BFP until she was 15DPO. She tested every morning from 6DPO onwards. Her temps stayed high so she pretty much knew she was pregnant.

Hey Girls, I hope it's ok to post in here. I really need to talk to someone and i love BNB...

I'm on cycle day 31 and I'm beyond nausious. The last three days have been this way for me:

Wake up fine, a little extra tired but nothing much. I eat breakfast at 7:30am and usually I can make it until dinner time (6-7pm) before I even feel hungry again, but not these last three days. By 9am I'm starving and completely nausious. I snack on something and the feeling goes away. By 11am it comes back and so on and so on. I'm like this all day with nausea that won't go away. I'm bloated as well, my breast are a little sore but not too much. I'm extemely tired all the time and I even broke out a little between yesterday and today. I'm having light tugs here and there but no cramps.

I tested on cycle day 29 around 1pm after drinking so much in the morning and of course it was negative. I won't test again until maybe the weekend and with FMU. I'm just getting alittle anxious. If I ovulated on the day I think I did then I'm 15dpo today. Making the day I tested only 13dpo.

I could still get a positive right? I've heard other women on here not get a positive until 20dpo and later.

Fingers crossed for everyone. Thankx for letting me vent.

I take it you have pretty irregular cycles. What methods did you use to predict ovulation?

While it is entirely possible to not get a positive until well after a missed period, tests should be accurate for most women at 13DPO, although you didn't use FMU.

Best of luck!

Hey ladies! May I join in? I am testing on friday when I make 18 high temps on my FF chart. I did test at 15dpo but realized that I was only on CD 30 and my cycles range from 32-33 days. Congrats on all the BFPS:happydance:.
Im praying for everyone!:hugs:

Hey ladies! May I join in? I am testing on friday when I make 18 high temps on my FF chart. I did test at 15dpo but realized that I was only on CD 30 and my cycles range from 32-33 days. Congrats on all the BFPS:happydance:.
Im praying for everyone!:hugs:

Your chart looks excellent!

fx for you!

I take it you have pretty irregular cycles. What methods did you use to predict ovulation?

While it is entirely possible to not get a positive until well after a missed period, tests should be accurate for most women at 13DPO, although you didn't use FMU.

Best of luck!

My cycles are everywhere, however this month it was just so different. I had every sign of a normal cycle, including cm... thats how I know I did ovulate. I had all the fertile signs something I never have in any of my cycles.

I couldnt wait anymore, i took the test today...BFN :'( ! Symptoms still there....
Hope you will have more luck than me ! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->