Testing 1st May ish?????

So, I tested again this AM, and got a faint line. I am using some cheapo internet tests, so I'm not sure if they are accurate or not? Any thoughts?

I don't know if it's positive or not but it showed a dark line then a real faint line, but there were two lines and it said if there are two lines it is positive and it said intensity of second line may vary. I really really hope its positive. I am experiencing cramping feels like menstral cramps aching on the back and tired also tender boobs. I live a ways from a store so can't go get another test for a few days but I wasn't suppose to test until tuesday but I couldn't wait.

Well Mama, it sound's like a positive to me. I've read alot about tests and no matter how light the line is, if it's there well then it's there. :D

Congratulation's on all the BFP :D So nice to see..Your all mommy's now :D

Well still no Af, only BFN! Have only tested yesterday afternoon and then this morning- but not the first pee of the day!!!

I will have to wait a litttle longer as need to get some tests!

Am having bad AF pains, but no other signs- normally get sore b**bs and bad back ache, but nothing so far!!

Congrats to all those who have got:bfp:and good luck :sex: to all those who have AF, and happy waiting to those, like me who are still waiting either way!!!

xxxxxxxx

So, I tested again this AM, and got a faint line. I am using some cheapo internet tests, so I'm not sure if they are accurate or not? Any thoughts?

I know I'm not an old time poster here, but I could really use some advice now. After taking 5 cheapo internet dip sticks, they all have two lines - though the second line is lighter then the test line. I started my period on the 2nd of last month, so I guess I am due around today.

I have been wondering how accurate these internet tests were - they were very cheap - so I even got my DH to pee in a cup. (How sad is that???) His "test" clear one line only - and looks very different from my 5 tests.

So, I am feeling very neurotic at this point and for whatever reason, I use an OPT. Two identical lines appear almost immediately. What on earth?!?!?

So, any thoughts???

a line is a line.. they wouldnt show unless you have some pregnancy hormones in your body.. if its got colour in it then id say bfp.. if its grey and only appears after the 10 mins then i say its a evap line.. good luck try test with a frer or a digital test

The witch flew in on her broom, congrats everyone with BFP and baby to all of us trying next month :dust:

I know I'm not an old time poster here, but I could really use some advice now. After taking 5 cheapo internet dip sticks, they all have two lines - though the second line is lighter then the test line. I started my period on the 2nd of last month, so I guess I am due around today.

I have been wondering how accurate these internet tests were - they were very cheap - so I even got my DH to pee in a cup. (How sad is that???) His "test" clear one line only - and looks very different from my 5 tests.

So, I am feeling very neurotic at this point and for whatever reason, I use an OPT. Two identical lines appear almost immediately. What on earth?!?!?

So, any thoughts???

i say 5 tests couldn't be wrong go and buy a branded test good luck but i'd say there all BFP

Hi everyone,

I'm new to posting here albeit I've been reading the forum for a couple of months now.

It's only my second cycle of TTC and I'm already confused! I was due on the 1st / 2nd May and did tests both days - both :bfn:

Still waiting for AF or :bfp: but dont think its worth doing another test?! Still no AF symptoms or any symptoms for that matter! :nope:

I'm in limbo land!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to posting here albeit I've been reading the forum for a couple of months now.

It's only my second cycle of TTC and I'm already confused! I was due on the 1st / 2nd May and did tests both days - both :bfn:

Still waiting for AF or :bfp: but dont think its worth doing another test?! Still no AF symptoms or any symptoms for that matter! :nope:

I'm in limbo land!

I am the same, although 3rd month of TTC!! AF due 30/04 and still nothing. Tested sat and was BFN am going to try and wait until Thurs to test, if AF doesn't arrive! No symptoms for either though, so who knows!!!!

Good luck XXXXXXX

It's doing my head in! :wacko:

Good luck too xx will let you know how I get on!

Af got me on the 1rst..but is really light and spotting...way different from the normal 3-4 day heavy periods I usually have ..Any thoughts?

Holy Smokes....SO this afternoon I tested with a Digital ClearBlue and the word "pergnant" pops up. Wow, wow, wow.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->