Testing 1st May ish?????

hi ladies im testing on saturday as well but im nervous to see a bfn, but i have so many symptoms.. headaches, nausous in the morning and evening, cramps as if af will start, alot of cm when im usually dry by now, and just so tired all the time

but no sore bbs so i dunno if im pregnant or not.. so tempted to test but i dunno.. im 10 dpo today :)

I just tried a test, more to make sure I know what I'm doing than anything else and I was planning on testing again in the morning anyway! Something weird happened though: dye seemed to flow through the test, a distinct line appeared then it disappeared and a second line appeared. I know this means that the test didn't work but is it likely that it was just a dodgy test or did I do something wrong, like leave it in the urine too long? The only other time I've ever tested I used a midstream so this is my first try with the dipstick type! I'm unsure too as to where the lines are supposed to show up on it- it might well be a bfn! :dohh:
Help!!
Beca :wave:

Babyhopes i am Aldo 10 dpo but just noticed pink cm after going to bathroom, af sneaking in on me.. Guess this wasnt my mnth

@babyhopes: hold out if you can. I know how tempting it can be. I did a test at 15dpo and negative but I also have a 32-33 day cycle and that was CD30 for me, planning to retest on saturday. Hold out, hold out. I just hate seeing BFNS!!!!!

well i was going to test on sat/sun but woke up this morning to pale brown cm. im thinking it could be the start of af as same happened last month, well this month acctully, 3rd april (i was 10 dys late) also getting the usual leg ache and headache :(

I just tried a test, more to make sure I know what I'm doing than anything else and I was planning on testing again in the morning anyway! Something weird happened though: dye seemed to flow through the test, a distinct line appeared then it disappeared and a second line appeared. I know this means that the test didn't work but is it likely that it was just a dodgy test or did I do something wrong, like leave it in the urine too long? The only other time I've ever tested I used a midstream so this is my first try with the dipstick type! I'm unsure too as to where the lines are supposed to show up on it- it might well be a bfn! :dohh:
Help!!

never had that happen maybe try again hope it's a BFP xcxxx

well i was going to test on sat/sun but woke up this morning to pale brown cm. im thinking it could be the start of af as same happened last month, well this month acctully, 3rd april (i was 10 dys late) also getting the usual leg ache and headache :(

:hugs:princesspie:hugs:
I know the feeling all too well!:hugs:

Mays... How Manu dpo aré you?

Hi anxious ! Im today 22dpo ! :wacko: So i think the test was right... We will try again ! Hope you're more lucky than me this month ! :winkwink: tell me how is it going^^
xx

Help!!

never had that happen maybe try again hope it's a BFP xcxxx

I tried again in the morning and it was a BFN. :cry: I'm going to do another in the morning, just to be completely certain before going away! Well, that's what I'm telling myself anyway!!:dohh:

Anyone tested yet, its about our time now to start the testing process. im 10DPO i am testing monday/tuesday but may sneak in an OPK tomorrow morning... lol x

Can you believe I FORGOT to test this morning!!!!

I will be doing one later as i am one day late!!!!

Fingers crossed for me and good luck to all

xxxx

i tested https://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz149/annmc30/Photo0814.jpg?t=1272713746:bfp:

:happydance: congrats to annmc30! yay!!!!! hope this starts a whirlwind of BFP's! xx

Today was 15DPO and I got a neg. I had almost gotten my hopes up, since I thought I saw a faint line 2 days ago. :( I sort of figured it was going to be a neg. though,today, since last night I got a Migraine, and those always come before my period. Plus I am hurting a lot, which is also a menstrual thing with me (and my Endo) I may test again if I don't start my period - it's due tomorrow - but all signs point to it coming. sigh.

I don't know if it's positive or not but it showed a dark line then a real faint line, but there were two lines and it said if there are two lines it is positive and it said intensity of second line may vary. I really really hope its positive. I am experiencing cramping feels like menstral cramps aching on the back and tired also tender boobs. I live a ways from a store so can't go get another test for a few days but I wasn't suppose to test until tuesday but I couldn't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->