Testing 1st September.. who wants to wait with me?

Doxie: Your numbers look good. They are so individual that the range is wide so don't worry. This is a wonderful time for you two. Sending many blessings for your lil bean.

I'm just here waiting really. Just remembered that my temp dropped below coverline so at 15dpo that means AF is coming by midnight like usual.

Sry I'm late to the game ladies I took a month or two off Ttc and forums and now here I am...4days late. I tested day of missed and BFN so I was just waiting for her to show. But I'm getting alot of CM that's clumpy/creamy and nothing showing like AF is coming. We have been trying for 1and 1/2 years with 2 mcs, so I'm super cynical about this but hope finds your weakest point and hangs on.

My question is should I test tomorrow? I don't want to waste money on tests but I'm starting to think AF is never gonna show. Also afraid I will never get a BFP and just another bfn!

Sry I'm late to the game ladies I took a month or two off Ttc and forums and now here I am...4days late. I tested day of missed and BFN so I was just waiting for her to show. But I'm getting alot of CM that's clumpy/creamy and nothing showing like AF is coming. We have been trying for 1and 1/2 years with 2 mcs, so I'm super cynical about this but hope finds your weakest point and hangs on.

My question is should I test tomorrow? I don't want to waste money on tests but I'm starting to think AF is never gonna show. Also afraid I will never get a BFP and just another bfn!

Hi, are you certain if your O date? In my experience cm gets wet when AF starts coming but that's me. Any symptoms at all?

Stretching cramp like mild pain in abdomen, cm cloudy and lotion like, lots of peeing frequently...most obvious one is AF still no show, and I'm pretty regular. Pretty sure about O date I used last of okps, usually a 27-28 day cycle and as of today...day 33 and counting.

Stretching cramp like mild pain in abdomen, cm cloudy and lotion like, lots of peeing frequently...most obvious one is AF still no show, and I'm pretty regular. Pretty sure about O date I used last of okps, usually a 27-28 day cycle and as of today...day 33 and counting.

Hi!
Before my bfp I got white creamy/egg white cm my cervix was really high and closed.... Also is it possible that you could've implanted late? Or maybe ovulated a day or two later? I ovulated 5 days late my bfp cycle. I hope you get your bfp!!!

Doxie: Your numbers look good. They are so individual that the range is wide so don't worry. This is a wonderful time for you two. Sending many blessings for your lil bean.

I'm just here waiting really. Just remembered that my temp dropped below coverline so at 15dpo that means AF is coming by midnight like usual.

Thanks hun! I go back to Er I'm fee hours to test hcg again... im having the worst heart palpitations ever and I am very dizzy so it's taking me a little while to get out the door. Hubby is working so I have to drive myself and I won't unless I know I am stable enough to do so. Will know if numbers doubled soon... I had a dream I had a miscarriage so my mind is going crazy right now. I hope the witch never shows for you!!!! Fx honey! Witch witch go away, we want a bfp and not your ugly face! Lmao!! Xoxox dear!

I could have implanted late or had diluted urine for the test 4 days ago... I haven't tested since due to waiting thinking AF would show and fear of wasting money for a BFN.

Canadian: You should test again. It would show clearly now even with a late bfp I would think. FX for a bfp. :hugs:

Doxie: You are so sweet. The witch found me but I'm okay with it. I've been praying so much. God is good to me and my family. We have everything. A baby would blow us away even farther than we already are...lol..You know? A miracle that you want but don't feel you deserve but OH BOY a baby!!

Anyway, enough about me, I praying for you sister. Heart palpations are nothing to bugger around with. But your body is working hard to get stuff working in baby's favor too. Its a scary time so nightmares are to be expected. If you can get to the hospital go, if not, wait till it is safe. I'll be thinking of you. HUGS

Canadian: You should test again. It would show clearly now even with a late bfp I would think. FX for a bfp. :hugs:

Doxie: You are so sweet. The witch found me but I'm okay with it. I've been praying so much. God is good to me and my family. We have everything. A baby would blow us away even farther than we already are...lol..You know? A miracle that you want but don't feel you deserve but OH BOY a baby!!

Anyway, enough about me, I praying for you sister. Heart palpations are nothing to bugger around with. But your body is working hard to get stuff working in baby's favor too. Its a scary time so nightmares are to be expected. If you can get to the hospital go, if not, wait till it is safe. I'll be thinking of you. HUGS

FTale-
Hi hun! I did go to er... I was dehydrated. But I feel better now. I'm sorry the witch got you, but I absolutely adore your positive thinking!

Beta HCg
Sept 1- 222
Sept 3- 690
Sept 6- 2189

I have very little symptoms, headache, dizzy, joint pain, insomnia, sore nips, shooting pain in left boob, and my boobs are heavy! I'll just continue to pray Baby Squirt (baby nickname) sticks and continues to grow! Only 14 days until my Dr appt!

Candian- yes please test again! You may have enough hcg built up!!! Good luck! Fx!

Doxie: Baby squirt is doing pretty good!! Grow squirt Grow!!

Canadian: I'm sorry bfn seems to be here. HUGS I hope you have a coping mechanism to get you through till ovulation time. Mine has been prayer. It really helped me this time more so than others. The sting of not being pregnant is still there but hope is stepping on it so it doesn't kill a new day we have to delight in with the blessings we do have. Don't give up :flower:

Doxie: Baby squirt is doing pretty good!! Grow squirt Grow!!

Canadian: I'm sorry bfn seems to be here. HUGS I hope you have a coping mechanism to get you through till ovulation time. Mine has been prayer. It really helped me this time more so than others. The sting of not being pregnant is still there but hope is stepping on it so it doesn't kill a new day we have to delight in with the blessings we do have. Don't give up :flower:

Just try for a June baby!!! I'm a gemini!! June 10th! Next cycle is yours! Claim it hun! You can do it, keep praying, keep positive you got this!

Doxie: Thank you for cheering me on. I was actually just thinking 'meh, I'm done. I should probably be focussing on life the way it is.' I will give it one more shot. Not sure if it will be this cycle though as I will be out of town. Maybe I'll get a June/July baby. :D Alright, its off to bed for me...up way too late HUGS

Doxie: Thank you for cheering me on. I was actually just thinking 'meh, I'm done. I should probably be focussing on life the way it is.' I will give it one more shot. Not sure if it will be this cycle though as I will be out of town. Maybe I'll get a June/July baby. :D Alright, its off to bed for me...up way too late HUGS

Well I hope you get you bfp soon! My heart is with you babe! Fx! Baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->