Testing 21st Feb?!

Dylan

Reaction score
Anyone else testing 21st Feb? Everyone seems at different places in their cycle to me - so alone :cry: Just curious if anyone else is at that horrible phase where they've just ov and on that horrible symptom spotting path? Going out of my head this month.

:dust: baby dust to all x

I am ALSO testing Feb 21st (14dpo). I ovulated on Monday and had my IUI... I'm very hopeful this one worked! I swear I ovulated from both sides! lol. Plus we had more spermies this round- 19 mill after wash compared to 14 mill the first time....

Fingers crossed for us both! You are NOT alone ;) hehe

I am ALSO testing Feb 21st (14dpo). I ovulated on Monday and had my IUI... I'm very hopeful this one worked! I swear I ovulated from both sides! lol. Plus we had more spermies this round- 19 mill after wash compared to 14 mill the first time....

Fingers crossed for us both! You are NOT alone ;) hehe

Haha thank you - such a frustrating time! All sounding good your end - fingers crossed for you!xx

Hiya both, I'm in that dreaded AF v preg week (due on Thursday). I really hope that AF decides to have a nice 9 month holiday and leave me alone for a while!!!! I've tried not to symptom spot (gosh it's so hard) as I've driven myself demented in the past and I'm not testing early either (I've never really needed to as AF has never let me down). Crikey, it's all 'not's from me in this post, lets hope it's something more postive by the end of the week!!!!!

Good luck ladies, here's hoping it's our month!!:thumbup:xXx

Hey all

Im 8dpo so im gonna be starting the ritual testing at 10dpo i think. Its my birthday on thursday and im 44 eeekk. I just really really hope i get a birthday BFP

Hey all

Im 8dpo so im gonna be starting the ritual testing at 10dpo i think. Its my birthday on thursday and im 44 eeekk. I just really really hope i get a birthday BFP

Hey Serendippy - Thursday is a gonna be a good day, your birthday:happydance:, your BFP:happydance: and mine too:happydance: as I will know by then if AF is going to show up or not. Let me know how you get on wontcha?x

Hiya Jax41

I really hope so hun. lets keep our fingers crossed for the both of us..it would be fab if we both got BFP's x

ooops and good luck to everyone else too (forgot that bit lol) xxxxxxxxx

Hiya Jax41

I really hope so hun. lets keep our fingers crossed for the both of us..it would be fab if we both got BFP's x

Ahh me too sweetie, I got everyfink Xed for us and for everyone else too :kiss:

Well hello there 21st Feb testers how are you all getting on? Did you have a lovely birthday yesterday Serendippy?

I'm, confused.....I'm late (due AF yesterday) and I'm NEVER late. I don't seem to have a multitude of symptoms other than the munchies and seem to be weeing more than usual but that's about it even my (.)(.) don't seem to be as sore as they usually are before AF. I tested this morning (my first ever, have never needed to before!) and it's a BFN. Not sure what to think or what to do now:shrug:! Any advice and I'd be ever so grateful, thanks!:flower:xXx

Well hello there 21st Feb testers how are you all getting on? Did you have a lovely birthday yesterday Serendippy?

I'm, confused.....I'm late (due AF yesterday) and I'm NEVER late. I don't seem to have a multitude of symptoms other than the munchies and seem to be weeing more than usual but that's about it even my (.)(.) don't seem to be as sore as they usually are before AF. I tested this morning (my first ever, have never needed to before!) and it's a BFN. Not sure what to think or what to do now:shrug:! Any advice and I'd be ever so grateful, thanks!:flower:xXx

No advice as im feeling the same as you,im due AF on the 7th march so have nearly a week to wait!Its driving me maddddddd :growlmad: Let me know how you get on x

No advice as im feeling the same as you,im due AF on the 7th march so have nearly a week to wait!Its driving me maddddddd :growlmad: Let me know how you get on x

Hey Dinnerlady - how you feeling today? I am so relieved to be the furthest away from the TWW at the moment but know that it will catch up with me soon - rats! AF got me in the end after my excitement at being 2 days late, so here we go again for another rollercoaster ride! Let me know how you're doing and lots of luck this month:flower:xXx

Feeling crappy today Jax,ive had a banging head all day,stuffy nose,cramps like AF pains.....i just know im going to come on and soooooooo dont want to! Sorry you had no luck,fingers crossed for next time :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->