Testing 4weeks post EP ?!? Vfp page 21....

Looking at ur FRER I’d say it looks too far off to the left. I do see what could be perceived to be a positive line, but I think because it’s not darkening and negative one some others , id say it’s likely just the line/indent where the dye has passed over, these are all 24hrs apart at 11/12/13/14 dpo, to call it a bfp I’d definitely want to see it getting visibly darker over at least 48hrs. Sorry I hope I don’t come across mean, I just know it must be heartbreaking and sometimes it’s good to have another opinion. I really hope I’m wrong. And the fact you don’t even know when you ovulated could mean it was only recently so you still could be due that bfp very soon xxx

703C45FA-0E19-4FB7-BFB2-A5C9FE476A9A.jpeg

No I’m very aware that it’s the tests.. as I said until I get a positive digital I won’t call it. I know what you mean and you’re not coming across mean you’re just telling thruth there would be progression by now. I’m not testing again now unless I don’t receive af in 2-3 weeks time xx

I’m feeling okay hun thanks and I hope you are too! Xx
Honestly i'm not doing good :cry: been sick all day. The nausea just doesn't let up at all. I'm exhausted. I keep popping by to check on you :hugs:xxx

Honestly i'm not doing good :cry: been sick all day. The nausea just doesn't let up at all. I'm exhausted. I keep popping by to check on you :hugs:xxx

Although it’s draining it’s a positive thing hun it means your babies are nice and healthy :) xx

Argh I’m either ovulating ORrrrrrr it’s too early ! My cp is soft high closed wet xx

And dried!! These tests dry horribly... well I won’t be testing again until tomorrow morning.. but what’s your thoughts on these tests? Boots pharmacy strip test.

E00F5C81-AC85-455A-A1DB-B5275F1DE1B7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->