Testing 4weeks post EP ?!? Vfp page 21....

Weird how they’ve dried! Maybe you did just ovulate and you missed the surge! At least you’ve been BDing just incase! Xx

Can you not see a vfl on the first pic of green handle cheapie? X

Omg sorry! Clearly didn’t read it properly I thought they were both opks lol!! But now You say that yes I can see a faint line!! Something is deffo catching my eye!!?? Xx

Here’s one I just took not much hold now I’m tempted to get a frer haha... this feels different from testing before would you trust boots test strips ? I took pictures at different angles and lighting to see if I was seeing things :/ Xx

69FA393F-5C6E-4ECF-8D43-B7B261B5573C.jpeg FA2C2632-428C-4650-B3AD-26F58C4635F4.jpeg View attachment 1054845 909BDEA2-DB59-4E67-B9B9-1008E8C33237.jpeg View attachment 1054847

Okay so I reinstated my Flo app... here’s the dilemma I either count the first day of my op the 5/1/19 as the first day of af.. or the spotting I had for 3/4 days the first day of af which would make me due due for ovulation in 2 days... :/ maybe the spotting was ovulation spotting idk :shrug:

3DCD4E7B-8A33-462A-975E-65FBA4977313.png D29B9BC4-BB22-47F3-B3C9-90110AF7208A.png

Ohhhhh.... now that is confusing?! Have you been noticing any ewcm? Xx

I’d only be ovulating in 2 days if I counted the 4days of spotting as my af and not really it’s quite milky my cp is high tilted away and soft and closed is almost merged into my walls haha.. I reckon I ovulated around the time I spotted so about a week ago... :shrug: if it’s a true vfp then that would make sense that I’d be due for af in 2 days xx

I’d only be ovulating in 2 days if I counted the 4days of spotting as my af and not really it’s quite milky my cp is high tilted away and soft and closed is almost merged into my walls haha.. I reckon I ovulated around the time I spotted so about a week ago... :shrug: if it’s a true vfp then that would make sense that I’d be due for af in 2 days xx

Yeah true it was quite watery wasn’t it. I don’t think I’d count it as an af either. In that case.... with that faint line.... I’d get a frer... LOL soz I can’t help myself can I xx

Wee looked like water I think it was far too dilute.... do I try a really long hold from now and test pm or leave the last frer until the morning xx

8CAB21AF-12CC-4419-991F-F01C27A44E5B.jpeg

Wee looked like water I think it was far too dilute.... do I try a really long hold from now and test pm or leave the last frer until the morning xx

View attachment 1054875

I can see a line on that! Do you in real life?? Up to you hun! Maybe pee in a cup every time you wee from now and see what the colours like and if it looks good enough use it! That’s what I do anyway haha x

I can see a line on that! Do you in real life?? Up to you hun! Maybe pee in a cup every time you wee from now and see what the colours like and if it looks good enough use it! That’s what I do anyway haha x

Yes I can hun, it was a struggle to get on picture though.. once I started peeing I saw it like water on the stick I thought even if I am that’s going to be negative ffs haha maybe I’ll just hold and see what it’s like in 4 hours. It’s like a shadow it’s weird x

Yes I can hun, it was a struggle to get on picture though.. once I started peeing I saw it like water on the stick I thought even if I am that’s going to be negative ffs haha maybe I’ll just hold and see what it’s like in 4 hours. It’s like a shadow it’s weird x

My frers definitely take a while to darken up! Take another pic of it shortly xx

I would hold and pee later rather than fmu....only cause mine was always crap! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->