Testing 4weeks post EP ?!? Vfp page 21....

Does it look any darker now it’s dried? I do see something on the frer. Do you have many cheapies? Maybe like pp said see what your wee looks like next time? X

Does it look any darker now it’s dried? I do see something on the frer. Do you have many cheapies? Maybe like pp said see what your wee looks like next time? X

There’s 5 to a box and I’ve used 2 already haha... yeah I am going to see what my wee looks like but it’s 4 and I’m needing a wee again already it’s bad really.. my bladder is crap.! Xx

I had a real problem last pregnancy with frer early on. I was playing a disc golf tournament and drinking lots of water and they were so faint I was convinced i was having a chemical.

That said, i also got super faint grayish lines (but still there) on them when I wasn't pregnant. In my experience, if they dry pink-ish, instead of drying lighter, they have been early positives.

Not sure if I’m just pulling the indent xx

EE2F13B2-31F2-4C35-94FB-0BD1D9CF01B2.jpeg

I can see it still. Maybe open it up and see. When it was the indent on mine when I opened it up it was obvious that it was the indent then! Hopefully it’s not though xx

I took it out it’s a shadow there’s no obvious indent on the back xx

Sorry I’m not seeing anything but sounds like you may have only just ovulated and might still be a bit early. Hope you get a bfp soon!

Feel like I can kinda see a shadow? Can you? Xx
Yeah I can but to be honest hun I think this is 100% it for now... I won’t be testing again until the 14th atleast xx

Ladies I’m going on a break I’ve been banned from testing oh is right it’s not good for my mental health and I need to allow my self time to heal mentally... I’m going to be checking in now and then... <3 speak soon<3

Ladies I’m going on a break I’ve been banned from testing oh is right it’s not good for my mental health and I need to allow my self time to heal mentally... I’m going to be checking in now and then... <3 speak soon<3

Your mental health is most important! Speak soon❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->