Testing 6 dpo onward! Update: New Test pg. 7

I'm totally stalking! Have you done a test yet today? :)

I didn't know you were ttc again! I sure hope yo get your BFP. This feb is a leap year so would be pretty neat. I'm 3 dpo really hopping for a BFP.

I tested today with a FRER and it was so faint I'm not even sure if it was there or I was imagining it. So I bought some more cheapies and am getting ready to use one of them. Normally I would be inclined to trust the FRER and doubt the cheapie, but I've seen some many people getting bad results with them lately, that I'm not counting myself out yet. :flower:

Mo2P, to hit leap day, I'd have to get pregnant next month, since all my kids have come early (I'd be due Feb. 22nd if I'm pregnant now). I'm really, REALLY pulling for a BFP for you! You SO deserve it!

Totally think you're preggo. I saw line on the FRER pretty easily and I super trust the first signal tests. I've never gotten a line even after the time limit unless I was pregnant, and in the beginning the line takes foreverrrr to show up on those! that's why I tell people not to take it as a bfn if it doesn't show up immediately because if you wait ten, fifteen minutes if you're preggo the line shows up. Good luck!

Thanks everyone, but I think I'm either not pregnant, or it was just an early chemical, because I got a few faint lines on those cheapies, but my recent have been faint enough to call BFN. :( So either they were picking up a little HCG, or they were just giving me terrible evaps. The thing is, I had all the same symptoms that I've gotten early on in pregnancy with my other kids. So now I'm wondering if I was just crazy.

I'm either 15 dpo or 13 dpo (may have O'ed two days later than I originally thought) and my luteal phase has been 16 or 17 days the past several months, so I'll know for sure soon enough. :(

It seems like a lot of ladies are getting evaps lately. I've seen a few that have had what appear to be positive, faint positive but they were visible none the less. Good luck for the next cycle!

I'm sorry you're going through this hun.

I can only speak from my own experiences, but I used the first signals for several months ttc sophia and for a couple months ttc this one. I only had lines when I was pregnant both times. I hate to say it, but you know your body and it sounds like a chemical, although I know it would be more pleasant to just think it was evaps and not really picking anything up at all. the lines on first signal and frer were both clearly there so it seems odd that both tests would have had them around the same time, and then both not have them anymore after iykwim?? not trying to make you feel bad, you know I'm praying for you, but just my take on it is that you aren't crazy at all.

I'm sorry you're going through this hun.

I can only speak from my own experiences, but I used the first signals for several months ttc sophia and for a couple months ttc this one. I only had lines when I was pregnant both times. I hate to say it, but you know your body and it sounds like a chemical, although I know it would be more pleasant to just think it was evaps and not really picking anything up at all. the lines on first signal and frer were both clearly there so it seems odd that both tests would have had them around the same time, and then both not have them anymore after iykwim?? not trying to make you feel bad, you know I'm praying for you, but just my take on it is that you aren't crazy at all.

Thanks so much. Having you share your experience is the only thing that's kept me sane this month! And yes, I'm inclined to think chemical too, based on the fact that almost all of my symptoms started fading as soon as I stopped getting faint lines.

Hmm, did a test today and it looks like this :shrug:

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q761/Jordyn_Koch/15%20dpo_zpswtem9l3h.jpg

Wow that's pretty dark. So crazy. Ya know after having what I thought was evaps on fs and negatives on frer for a few days I finally went in and had hcg run. And the lines I was getting on fs weren't getting darker for those few days. Sometimes darker and sometimes lighter. And sometimes not there!! Maybe you should go in and have it run and see what's going on?? How hard is it for you to get in for a blood test with your dr?

Wow that's pretty dark. So crazy. Ya know after having what I thought was evaps on fs and negatives on frer for a few days I finally went in and had hcg run. And the lines I was getting on fs weren't getting darker for those few days. Sometimes darker and sometimes lighter. And sometimes not there!! Maybe you should go in and have it run and see what's going on?? How hard is it for you to get in for a blood test with your dr?

It wouldn't be too hard, but after going in for a blood test back in March and it being nothing, I think I'm just too embarrassed to go back again so soon and have it be negative again. :blush: So I'm just going to wait until AF is late, and if I still have no definite answer, then I'll ask for a blood test.

I can never see lines on the cheapies but I totally see that one. When is your af due?

I can never see lines on the cheapies but I totally see that one. When is your af due?

I have two possible ovulation days, so I'm either 13 or 15 dpo today, which means AF should be coming tomorrow, or Thursday (assuming my LP is 16 days like last month).

Starting to spot and cramp, so I'm guessing AF is on her way. Thanks for all the support ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->