testing 6dpo onwards cycle #7 faint line pg 11

hmmm yes you're right, I doubt I'll be able to control myself :dohh:

I've just brought 2 asda pregnancy tests, read the instructions and it says it detects hcg at 15miu so not as sensitive as the ics but hopefully it won't show a evap! I'll take one when I get back home :)

Did the test. Bfn but at least I know now!

Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-35-43.jpg

Did the test. Bfn but at least I know now!

Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-35-43.jpg

Sorry dinky. If it makes you feel better I'm on cd1 now.

Thank you! We won't be trying for a while yet though, we are going to save up for a holiday in florida which probably won't happen for a couple of years yet so will try again when we come back. That was our last shot for now! Good luck to you all though and thanks for all your support xx

Sorry dtrisha :( really hope you get your bfp next cycle you deserve it!

I'm gonna miss you. You're one of the only people I talk to on a normal bases

I know I'll miss you too :( but I'll keep checking in on you and sending you lots of positive thoughts!!

Dinky, keep us posted if anything changes. No AF = still in.

Dtrisha - :hugs: sorry AF got you. No worries though, this cycle is our cycle!

Greenarcher- thanks girl. I hope so FX'd. Now deciding wether or not to use OPK this cycle or not

Yeah I probably will. I won't be able to resist. It's just stressful

Did another ic and it was bfn. I'm going to do my last asda test tonight when the girls are in bed just to get it out of the way! Pretty sure af will start soon anyway had cramps all day

And yes dtrisha carry on with the opks! I know it's stressful but if you really want something you have to give it 100% and do the very best you can to make it happen! I've been chatting and using opks for 7 months and it still hasn't happened for me but at least I know I gave it the best shot I could :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->